Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
Quote:just_chckng

I always thought it is so exciting so i give it a try. Me and my wife planned to do it with a friend of mine. We all went to water park where she was supposed to flirt with him. I was really excited to see what happens next.
My wife went to the pool with him when high waves were going on. She asked him to go deeper with her. He held her hand and went in deeper side of pool. She was not able to stand so she grabs him with her both hands and her boobs were rubbing her chest.
I then realized that i am feeling jealous because of her act but couldn't do anything because it was my plan.
They kept on holding each other for some time but i couldn't see one of her hand because it was giving him hand job in the pool. Few minutes later she came out of pool but he stayed there till he looses his erection.
She asked me how i feel and i told her i am very jealous right now. So we decided to do couple swap instead of cuckolding
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 11:25 PM