Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
I knocked the door and asked for permission to enter the room. Akash said, come in you bastard. I entered the room and when I looked at the computer screen I saw a lady who was topless and her boobs were really big and juicy. I have never seen this lady before. I was thinking who she could be.

Akash then told me to stand infront of the webcam. And I did so.

Then Akash said, let me introduce you both to each other. This is my best friends mom Mumtaz aunty and Mumtaz aunty this is my uncle oops... sorry now my servant.

Hearing this both Nadia and Mumtaz started laughing.

I was staring at mumtaz's boobs which were really nice and my small dick became hard after seeing those. As I was wearing a panty so my little hardon make a little tent.

Suddenly Mumtaz ordered Nadia and Akash to leave the room and said she will call them when needed.

Akash and Nadia followed her command and went outside the room.

Now I was alone infront of the webcam. Then she started interviewing me.

Mumtaz- hey cuckold what's your name?

Me- Parves.

Mumtaz- So parves now get nude and show me your dick.

I knew If i didn't obey her order Akash will punish me. So I removed my bra and panty and got nude. Now I was totally nude infront of a stranger women.

Mumtaz- did your dick became hard seeing me topless.

Me- yes madam. I have never seen such beautiful tits before. And after seeing those I couldn't control myself.

Mumtaz- really thanks for the compliment. When I will come to your house I will let you fuck me even though I don't like small dick such as yours.

I was really happy hearing this because she was really beautiful and So I thanked her. And asked her if her husband is also a cuckold.

Mumtaz- My husband is also a cuckold like you. I will introduce him to you.

She was going to say something more but suddenly a man came and started fondling her boobs.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 11:21 PM