Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
Next morning I woke up @8 am and saw Nadia was still sleeping and Akash was not in the bed. Usually Nadia woke up @7 am in the morning because she has to make breakfast and do other household works. I didn't woke her up because I knew she must be very tired after last nights hard pounding.

So, wearing my lungi I went to dining room to find Akash. But he was not there then I went to his room and saw he was stiil naked and was doing some exercise. Seeing me entering his room he said, hey fatso come and sit here. So I sat on the bed.

Seeing this he smiled came near me and slapped me very hard that I fell on the ground. I didn't realise what I have done but I didn't have the courage to ask anything so I kept sitting on the floor was messaging my cheek.

Akash sat on the bed and seeing my confuse look he said, do you know why I slapped you?

I didn't knew so I answered in negative.

So akash smiled and said, I have told you that you doesn't deserve bed you should sleep in floor. And from now on you will not use any furniture in the house. do you understand my words?

I said, yes sir.

Akash- you will also not wear any cloth until we told you to wear something so you better get naked.

So I got naked and then he ordered me to apply some ice on my wife's asshole. So i went in my bedroom and started applying ice on her asshole and soon she woke up. She was enjoying it. Then I saw Akash entering the room. He came and kissed my wife.

Soon the ice melt and seeing this he said okay well done. Now go bring some breakfast for us. So I got up and was going to wear my underwear but Akash said, hey that is man's underwear and you are not a man. you should wear this and he gave me one of my wife's panty. And then he ordered me to wear it and I did so. Seeing this my wife started laughing.

Then I got dressed and went to bring some breakfast. I bought some parata and curry from nearest resturant and came back to home.

When I came back home akash ordered me to serve it in the dining table. After getting everything served in the table i called them. I saw my wife nadia coming and she was walking slowly because of her pain in ass. So I helped her and made her sit on the chair but it was also uncomfortable for her So akash told her to sit on her lap and she did so.

They were eating their breakfast and I was standing near the table watching them eat. After finishing breakfast both of them went to bedroom and got laid. Then Akash said, we will sleep now, you go eat your breakfast then clean the plates and after finishing that you can go to shop. I did all the work and went to shop.

That day no lunch came from house So me and vola ate in some resturant and vola didn't get a chance to fuck nadia that day.

At night when I returned home I saw Nadia was watching TV and Akash was in his room doing something in computer. I went to my bedroom and got naked as instructed. Then I went to washroom to get fresh. But when I came out of the washroom I saw Nadia sitting in our bedroom with some bra and panty sets in her hand.

She told me to wear any one set from those and said, we have choose these for you and from now on you will wear any one of this set in the house.
Now get ready Akash is waiting for you.

I choose and wore one pink colour set and went to Akash's room and saw both of them were totally nude and was doing video chat with some one.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 11:19 PM