Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
I was messaging akash's dick with Vaseline then akash took some vaseline in her hand started applying it in my wife's asshole. Soon he inserted fingers into her virginal asshole.

He first put one then two fingers into her ass and slowly started finger fucking to make her hole little wider. After a few minutes of this he pulled his fingers out.

Then he ordered me to lay on the be and when i laid he ordered Nadia to sit on my face. Nadia sat on my face. Then Akash placed her ass in such a way, so that I can see it when he will enter her asshole. My wife's pussy was totally wet so I started lickign her pussy.

After he got himself nice and ready he placed the tip against my wife's ass opening. He then gently pushed the head in slowly and I heard a sound "pop" as his dickhead entered into my wife's virgin asshole.

Nadia screamed out, "It hurts! oh shit! please pull it out!" I can't take it inside me.

Hetold her it's ok, everything was going to be fine. He gently pushed a little further in and then a little more. After several minutes of inserting and withdrawing he inserted it full inside as his pubic hair was racking the back of my wife's ass and his balls were touching my eyes.

My dick was completely rock solid by this time as I watched my wife taking a dick in her ass for the first time. What an unbelievable site this was.

Soon Akash started to increase her speed as my wife adjusted herself with that pain. I was just watching Akash's dick going in and out. And without even touching my dick I shot my load. Seeing this my wife started laughing.

And when she told it to Akash, he increased her speed more and soon my wife ejaculated for first time and I drank all her juice.

After my wife's first orgasm Akash stopped and told both of us to get off bed. As we do so he ordered me to suck his dick again and my wife was watching us. I licked her dick well and it really tasted like shit.

After that he told me to bring some Ice from the fridge. I did so and handed him the ice cubes. He then inserted one ice cube in my wife's pussy and she was shivering. he then with other hand started applying ice on her asshole. Soon she got relaxed.

Then Akash got lai on the bed. his dick was rock hard. She then ordered nadia to ride her and told me to guide his dick in her asshole. I set his dick near the ass opening with a push he inserted his dick again in my wife's asshole. Also this time my wife screamed out but this time he started pounding hardly showing no mercy.

After some more pounding akash shot all his load inside my wife's asshole and as he stopped my wife just collapsed on him. Then he ordered me took his dick out of my wife's asshole and also ordered me drink all her load from my wife's asshole. As I brought the dick out of her ass I saw that small hole became very big and akash's cum was cumming out from that hole.

without wasting time I started licking her asshole and almost sucked it to clean it perfectly and after cleaning the asshole I cleaned Akash's dick.

And seeing me doing everything perfectly without order akash said, good you are a perfect cuckold slave. If you continue like this I will give you special rewards. Now go and sleep.

So, I made my bed on the floor and slept on it. And my journey as a cuckold slave began.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 11:16 PM