Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
I was shocked to hear that and so was my wife. because we both knew Akash's monster dick will tear her asshole apart.

So, I said, Akash Nadia can't take it in her asshole...your dick is so big.

Hearing this Akash slapped me hard and said how dare you call me by name. Call me "Sir" because I am the master of this house and I will do what I want.

Seeing me get slapped Nadia got nervous but instead she said, Akash this pimp is right Ican't take it in my asshole. it will be very painfull. you can fuck my pussy whenever you want but spare my asshole please.

Akash, Don' get nervous darling. I know it will pain first but later you will enjoy it. If you trust me then do as I say.

Nadia, I trust you but please don't fuck my asshole.

Akash suddenly got angry and caught my wife by hair and said, you are my bitch and I will fuck your asshole today if you agree I will do it gently or otherwise I will forcefully do it.

Nadia- okay do whatever you want but please do slowly.

Akash- That's my bitch.

Saying this he throw my wife near on bed and told her to bend. when my wife bend he slapped her ass five-six times. Then he caught me by hair and moved my head near my wifes ass.

Then he opened my wife's asschicks and made the asshole visible to me and then he spit in her asshole and told me clean my wife's asshole with his saliva. without saying any word I started cleaning my wife's asshole with his saliva on it.

Then he said, clean it well and do it properly. Saying this he went outside of the room.

As he went outside I stopped licking it and told my wife not to feel nervous, Akash will do it gently.

She said, shut your mouth and lick my asshole you bastard or Akash will fuck your asshole.

So again I started licking her asshole. After sometime Akash entered room with something in her hand. He came near me and said, stop licking her asshole and now apply it in my dick. Saying this he handed me a vaseline pot. I understood he will use it lubricator. So I started applying vaseline in her dick.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 11:16 PM