Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
That night when i came to home my wife opened the door and she was totally nude. I asked her, why are you roaming without cloth? Where is Akash?

She didn't said anything and went to kitchen. Without saying anything when I entered my room I saw Akash was sleeping in my bed totally nude. I was shocked. Did Nadia told Akash everything? So I rushed to kitchen and asked her why Akash is sleeping in our bed?

Nadia- We had a fucking session one hour ago and after that session he slept.

Me- Have you told him I know everything?

Nadia- no I haven't.

Me-then why he is still in bed?

Nadia- oh. you don't know he sleeps like dead. he was looking really tired so I didn't woke him up.

Me- But now he will know everything. What should I do?

Nadia- Oh sorry this didn't came to my mind. you better go out and when he will wake up I will call you.

Me- I am going outside again. I will knock the door again and you will woke him up and tell him that I'm home. So, he'll went to his room.

Nadia- Sorry babe I can't wake her up now. you have to wait outside till he wake up. I can't disturb his sleep for you pimp.

I understood it will be humiliating for me if Akash wake up now. So, I told her, okay I am going out please call me when he woke up and I went outside.

After almost 1 hour she called me, honey where are you? Come home soon. you don't usually come that late. where are you?

I replied, baby i am waiting outside our main gate I am just entering.

Nadia-oh you will come after ten minutes. okay babe.

I understood what she wants. So, after 10 minutes I knocked the door and nadia opened the door. This time she was wearing maxi and was looking tired. I entered my room and after changing my dress I was going to washroom then my wife stopped me and said baby I have something for you and you need to taste that first. I asked, where it is? She then show me some liquid in a glass and told me to drink it. I understood it is Akash’s cum And without any word I drank all of it. After licking that I went to washroom and cleaned myself. Then we had our dinner and went to our bedroom.

I was on my bed watching tv and nadia went to washroom. When she came out of the washroom she was naked. I thought may be she will go to Akash’s room now and to enjoy the show I was about to get down from bed but my wife came and sat on bed. She said, from today Akash will sleep with me in that bed and you will sleep on the floor. Make your bed in the floor Akash will come any minute in this room.

Me- what are you saying? You both can fuck in Akash’s room and if Akash came here he will know about me that I know about your affair.

Nadia- he already knows. When you came back first time he was not sleeping. He heard all our conversation so we have nothing to hide from her.

I was going to say something then I heard some foot steps and I saw Akash entering our bedroom. He was wearing a lungi.

He came near me and said, look I know that you like to see your wife get fucked by others because you can’t please her. So from now on I will fuck your wife in your bed in your presence and you will stay here as my slave. You will do whatever we will tell you otherwise I have an MMS of yours sucking my dick which I will make viral.

I understood I can’t do anything now. So I said, yes I will do as you will tell me.

Then Nadia came near Akash started kissing him. He was fondling her boobs and was watching like a pimp. She then made Akash naked and sarted stroking his dick with her hand.

I was staring at his penis and Akash noticed it and said, come make my dick ready for your wife.

I asked, what do you mean?

Akash- come here and suck my dick you asshole or I will enter it in your ass.

Hearing this I really got scared because I know Akash and if he got angry he can do this. So without any word I went near her kneels down before him and started sucking his dick. But because of his thickness I was unable to take the whole dick inside my mouth. I was basically sucking the head of his penis.

Akash ordered me take it full in my mouth but I was unable to do so and he become furious and hold my head with her hands and started fucking my mouth in full speed. He was fucking so fast that I was unable to breathe and after 20-25 strokes he took his dick out of my mouth and I was breathing like hell. I was about to die and seeing my condition they both started laughing.

Without giving me any rest akash said, come now fatso lick your wife’s asshole and make it wet because today I am going to fuck your wife’s virgin asshole.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 11:12 PM