Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
Me- When he did the video?

Nadia- Vola was fucking me and I was moaning like hell and we also forgot to close the door and Akash took the chance.

Me- when you saw the video playing on Akash’s PC then what happened?

Nadia- I was shocked to see the video on Akash’s PC. I thought if he told you about that you will divorce me. I was so angry with him because I give him place to live and now he shoot the video.

So, I started scolding him. What do you think of yourself? You are living in this house because of me and now you are trying to blackmail me. I will kick you out of the house.

At first he was silent but when I finished scolding him suddenly he became violent. He came near me caught me by hair and gave me two tight slap and pushed me in the bed. I sat on the bed.

He then again caught me by hair and said, look you slut don’t ever talk to me in this tone again or I will upload this video on internet and will make you a famous slut and if you don’t want this thing to happen then from now on you will do what I will tell you.

Me- so then he fucked you?

Nadia- No. I will tell you everything. Don’t hurry.

Me- Then what happened?

Nadia- He said, from now you are not my aunt you are a slut and asked me why do I fuck Vola?

Then I told him that, your uncle have a little dick with which he can’t please me and I have my physical needs so I choose Vola. But from now I won’t fuck him please don’t tell anything to your uncle.

But he said, I understand your feeling aunty. You have your needs too. You can fuck Vola anytime you want but you can’t tell him anything about me and you will do what I will tell you.

Me- Why did he do that? When he had a chance to fuck you then why did he give you permission to fuck Vola?

Nadia- Like you he also loves to watch me getting fucked and I am not his wife that he will feel jealous. Rest of the day he behaved like nothing happened and I thought may be he understood my feelings and he will not do anything.

But next morning when you went to shop he came to my room and asked for 10,000 taka. I knew he was now blackmailing me and I have nothing to do so I gave him the amount. Seeing my sad face he said, look aunty I will take 10,000 taka every month to keep all this secret and I agreed. And then he went to his room.

It was 1:45 pm when he again came to my room and started making a little hole in the store room door. I asked him what are you doing? He said, At 2:00 pm Vola will come and I will be in the store room and will watch everything through the hole. You will fuck him in the bed so that I can see everything.

I told him that, you are my nephew and I can’t do infront of you. He said, you can fuck a low class servant but not infront of your nephew. You slut do what I say. So I said, ok I will do what you will say.

At 2:00 pm vola came and started fucking me and after 10 minutes he came inside me. Akash enjoyed the whole show through the whole and when Vola left he came outside.

He was totally nude and was stroking his dick with one hand. He came near me and I got a close look of his dick. It was bigger than Vola and I was really impressed to see his dick so I took his dick in my mouth started to give him a blowjob.

He smiled when I took his dick in my mouth and said sometime before you are not eager to fuck Vola infront of me and now you are sucking my dick. You are really a slut.

Without saying a word I kept sucking his dick and soon he ejaculated in my mouth. His cum really tasted nice. He than sat behind me said aunty you are really a good sucker.

I said, Akash you have a nice dick I want it inside me now please fuck me. But he said I will fuck you but not now. Vola’s cum is still in your cunt. So, I will not fuck you now. You will come to my room at night when your hizra husband will sleep and saying this he went to his room. And that night after you slept he fucked me first time.

Me- Do Vola know about you and Akash?

Nadia- No, he doesn’t know anything about me.

After hearing all this I got ready and went to shop. Now I knew how my wife became a slut but I didn’t knew what was coming to me.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 11:09 PM