Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
Nadia- I was teasing him for almost 15-20 days and he was enjoying it. I though as he was a teenager he didn’t had the courage to do anything. But I was wrong. One day as usual we were in the kitchen. He was helping me. I was wearing a maxi which has deep neck. Suddenly he dropped the pot of salt. I knew why he did this. So to give him a show I bend to pick the pot. As the pot was open so some salt came out of it and I was cleaning it. I was in the same position and my tits were visible to him. Suddenly he inserted his hand through the deep neck. I was shocked. He caught the new love shape locket which I was wearing and took her hand out of the neck. Then he showed me that and asked, when I bought it?

Me- He done that and you didn’t say anything?

Nadia- I was in a shock. I knew why he did this. Because while taking the locket out he pressed my boob. But I didn’t react as it was me who started teasing him.

Me- Then what happened?

Nadia- without scolding him I replied him in normal way. I told him that you gifted me this. Then he left the locket and said it is very nice. I said, yes it is very nice.
That day nothing more happened but I realised I should stop teasing him. But I was wrong it was too late. Few days later you went to Dhaka for business purpose for two days. As it was Friday and shop was closed so he was in the house. So it was me, Rashid and our son was in the house. Our son was only 4 years old then. So, Rashid got the chance what he was waiting for. It was 11 am. Rashid was playing with our son sitting on sofa. I was sweeping the floor and he was continuously staring at my cleavage. Suddenly he pulled his lungi upside and his dick become visible to me. It was rock hard. I knew he intentionally did this to give me a view of his dick. I was trying to look at it and was sweeping the floor but he didn’t hide his dick. Sweeping all the area when I came near sofa I got a closer look of it. It was little bigger than you but thick. Suddenly he took the dick in hand and started stroking it slowly. I was really shocked to see his boldness.

Me- Then what happened?

Nadia- After cleaning the floor I went to my bedroom. I was thinking where it is going. I was near my window looking outside suddenly Rashid came behind me and caught window grill with his two hand. I was between his two hand. His dick was touching my ass. Suddenly he pushed me a bit and started rubbing his dick on my ass. I asked what are you doing?
He said, you know what I am doing and saying this he grabbed my both boobs with his hands and started messaging them. I said, leave me or I will tell my husband.
He said, you can do whatever you want but today I will fuck you. If you don’t let me do it easily I will forcefully fuck you. I knew I was helpless as he was well built strong boy he could have beat me and i knew by hook or crook he will fuck me today. so I decided to go with it. I said, okay I will let you fuck me but you will not tell it to anyone. He said okay and pushed me in the bed. He then dropped his lungi and got nude. Then he got up on the bed pulled my maxi up and set his dick near my cunt and with a push inserted it. My pussy was not totally wet by then and as it was thicker than your dick so it was hurting me. Then suddenly he started ramming my pussy in full speed. I realised it was his first time so he was confused how to do it properly. And in 3 minutes he shot his cum inside me and got down from me. I thought as you can’t please me now I should get pleasure from him. So, I asked her is it your first time and he replied in affirmative. Then I said, look you have fucked me but you don’t know how to please a woman. I will teach you everything but you have to control yourself and I taught him everything. And he fucked me till he was here.

Me- Then how it started with Akash and Vola?

Nadia- After Rashid went to Malaysia I was searching for a new dick. And then vola joined our shop and he used to come in lunch time to take the lunch. So I seduced him to fuck me and he was now fucking me for 2 years. And everything was going quite well. Then Akash came and it quite stopped as Akash stay in home at noon. It was almost 15 days vola and I don’t had sex. one day Akash was sleeping in his room. Vola saw it and forced me to have sex with her because we haven’t had it in 15 days. So, he took me to bedroom and started fucking me. When vola went to shop taking lunch Akash called me in his room. When I went to his room I saw he was sitting on the chair watching a video in his pc. The video which was playing and it was video of mine and vola's fucking session.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 11:08 PM