Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
It was just the third day I came to know about my wife being a slut. And just in these 3 days she made me watch her get fucked 3 times by two men. She also made me taste their cum from her cunt making me a real cuckold. Now I really wanted to know when this started before or after Akash came in our life.

I was totally nude sitting on the floor thinking these things when my wife came out of the washroom and saw me sitting in the same position. She came near me and said, what happened? Why are you nude till now? Get ready and go to shop.

Me- baby I want to talk to you about something.

Nadia- what? I am not in mood now. Vola fucked me very roughly so I need a little sleep now.

Me- please baby I really need to talk to you.

Nadia- Oh really! Ok tell me fast.

Me- I just want to know when and how it started.

Hearing this she gave a naughty smile.

Nadia- what started? What are you saying? Tell me clearly.

Me- I just want to know from since when Vola fucks you? When it started before or after Akash came here and do Akash know about you and Vola?

Nadia- so you want to know how your wife became a slut?

Me- Yes, I really want to know.

Nadia- Okay I will tell everything. It was neither Akash nor Vola with whom I fucked first. It was our servant Rashid with whom all this started.

I was shocked to hear that because Rashid was very loyal to me. Rashid joined my shop almost 8 years ago and worked in my shop for almost 5 years. He was only ** years old when he joined my shop. He used to stay in our home as he was from village. Now he works in Malaysia and after he left Vola joined my shop.

Me- So Rashid also fucked you? From when?

Nadia- Look you lost your interest in sex since my pregnancy. And moreover your tiny little dick never pleased me. I never complained you about that because you may get hurt. I was really unsatisfied with our sex life. I thought may be it is my fate. But all of it changed when Rashid came.

Me- how?

Nadia- At first 5-6 months when Rashid came, his behaviour was normal towards me. But soon I realised he had a crush on me. In morning when he used to help me in household work he used to see me with lust in his eyes. You know, I always wear cotton maxi in house and I don’t use any dopatta. So, when I bend my cleavage even sometimes my whole tits seems visible. He used to stare at it when he got chance. I was also enjoying it. So, I started to give him a good view by bending infront of him.

Me- So you wanted to start a physical relation with him?

Nadia- no I have no such intentions. I was just teasing him for fun.

Me- Then how you ended up fucking him?
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 11:08 PM