Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
Then Vola got up. He went to bathroom to clean himself. But Nadia didn’t move. Soon Vola came out and started to wear his dresses.

Seeing this my wife said, lunchbox is in the dining table took it and leave quickly. Your boss must be hungry. And he will get angry if you got late.

Vola- No, that gandu went somewhere before I came and told me he will be back after one hour.

Nadia- what if he come back quickly?

Vola- Then I will say I was fucking your wife so I got late. Saying this they both started laughing.

Then Vola planted a kiss on my wife’s leaps and went away. I heard our main door closing and then my wife called me.

Nadia- Come fatso come out. Go and lock the main door.

Hearing this I came out of the store room and went to lock the main door. After then I came back to our bedroom. Nadia was still lying on the bed. Her legs were open so I was able to see her fresh fucked cunt. Vola’s cum was coming out of it. My wife with one finger signalled me to come near her and when I went near her she pointed the finger toward his cunt.

I realised what she wants me to do. So without any word I sat on my knee and started licking her pussy which was full of Vola’s cum. My wife then ordered me to clean all cum and I did so. I was licking my servants cum from my wife’s pussy and I was somewhat enjoying this humiliation. When I cleaned it properly and told my wife that it is done then she got up and looked at the cunt. It was totally clean.

Nadia- you are really sweet. Did you like the surprise?

Me- yes, baby.

Nadia- I know you would like it. That’s why I planned it. Did you liked the taste of his cum.

I said yes.
then she show me some cum which she spitted on the floor and ordered me to lick it. You said you liked the taste so now go for it.T

I sat on the floor bend over and cleaned it. I was still in bending position when my wife kicked my butt and said you have done well now go back to shop. And she went to bathroom.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 11:05 PM