Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
I didn’t realize how my wife who belongs to a reputed family can do this. Also she can now fuck Akash to satisfy her physical needs. Then why she is fucking a low class servant. Then something strokes my mind. Vola works with me for 3 years and Aksah moved in here a few days ago. That means my wife has physical relation with Vola before Akash came in our life.

I was really shocked to see vola in such a position with Nadia. His dick was rock hard. It was a black monster double than my size. He was stroking his dick up and down.

My wife was lying nude on the bed. Vola then ride on the bed and went near my wifes head. He catched her by hair pulled her up and ordered her to open her mouth. When my wife opened her mouth he pushed his monster dick inside her mouth. Now, Vola started fucking my wife’s mouth and he was doing it quite roughly.

Only half of his dick was going inside my wife’s mouth. But Nadia was not able to breathe easily because of his fucking speed. After sometime Vola slowed down, caught my wifes head and pushed his whole dick inside my wife’s mouth. His dick was in deep till my wife’s throat.

He stayed in that position for 10-12 seconds and my wife was now trying to push him because she was unable to breathe. Vola stayed in same position for few more seconds and then I heard a soft moan from Vola. I realized he cummed inside her mouth. Vola now took his dick out and laid beside my wife. Nadia,s mouth is now full of his cum. She drank some of it and spit some of it in the floor.

My wife is now breathing heavily. After sometime my wife said, ok now come and fuck me. Vola’s dick was not erected by that time after cumming once. So, Vola started to stroke it up and down. My wife saw that and went near her then started sucking his dick again and soon it became rock hard again.

Vola then ordered my wife to ride him. My wife then rides him and Vola pushed his dick inside my wife. At first push almost half of it went inside. Now my wife slowly sat on it took it full inside her. When it fully went inside her a soft moan came out of her mouth. She then stayed in the same position for sometime and then she started kissing vola. Soon after she broke the kiss she started to move his dick up and down. She was enjoying riding Vola and Vola was also pressing her giant boobs with her both hands.

After sometime vola held my wife tightly and with a move on the right side he went on top of my wife having his dick inside in her cunt. He then started fucking her in a slow speed. Soon he started to increase the speed and “thop” “thop” “thop” “thop” “thop” “thop” “thop” the sound I could hear. Soon my wife ejaculated but vola didn’t stop he was going on with the same speed and after sometime he also shoot all his load inside her and collapsed in the bed.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 11:05 PM