Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
I slept on the floor as my wife’s instructions that night. It was 9 am when my wife woke me up. Then she said, I need to talk to you.

Nadia- look I can’t hide it from Akash that you know about our affair. And you have to witness that every night you want it or not. Also if you want to touch me you have to take permission from him. Do you understand my words?

Me- I understand that. I know I can’t satisfy you so you started this affair and you can continue it but can’t you hide it from Akash that I am aware of your relation.

Nadia- No I can’t hide it. Because Akash always wanted to fuck me infront of you. And moreover I know you will also enjoy it. Now tell me did you enjoyed last night or not? Do you liked it or not?

Me- yes I quite liked it but it will be awkward if it happens every night infront of me. Yo can fuck him in day time or in night you can go to his room.

Nadia-I will think abou it. what did you liked most Akash’s dick in your mouth or licking his cum from my pussy.

I was confused what to say. My wife looked at my expression and said, we will decide it later. Then she planted a kiss on my lips and told me to get ready for shop.

I got ready had my breakfast and was about to leave then my wife said, today I will give you another surprise and I know you will like it also.

I left for my shop and was in my shop till my wife called me. It was around 1:20 pm when she called me. I received the call.

Nadia- Are you in the shop?

I answered in affirmative.

Nadia- you tell Vola that you will go out for some work but will have your lunch in shop. And you come home as soon as possible.

Then she disconnected the call.

Vola is one of three staff who works in my shop. He is 23 years old. He is working in my shop for 3 years. I have my lunch in shop everyday and as Vola’s house is quite far so his lunch come from my home also. Everyday I sent him to my home at noon to bring mine and his lunch in shop.

As my wife’s instruction I did everything and went to home.

When I arrived home my wife was alone in the home. She told me to hide my Shoe inside the room and I did so. I was not understanding what was going on.

So I asked what is going on?

Instead of any answer she gave me a hard slap and said do what I say. She then asked me to get naked and get fresh.

After that slap I did what she told. When I came out from toilet she told me to hide my clothes in store room. We have a little store room attached to our bedroom. So I hid my clothes there. Then I heard a knock in main door.

After hearing the knock my wife came near me and said, you will hide in the store room. Store rooms door has a little hole so you can see what is happening in the bedroom. No matter what you see you will not make any noise and if you made you will face the ultimate humiliation.

So I hid in the store room. I thought may be it is Akash who was in the door and my wife wants me to enjoy one more session of their love making.

For sometime I didn’t heard anything. After sometime I heard my wife’s voice in the room and I peeped through the hole. I saw backside of a naked black man. He was kissing my wife Nadia who was also naked. I was not able to see his face but I was sure it was not Akash because Akash is a fair handsome guy. I was shocked. My wife has another lover beside Akash.

Then the black man pushed my wife in the bed and turned around. I saw his face it was none other than our servant Vola.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 10:57 PM