Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
Akash then again pushed his dick inside her and started ramming her pussy again. Nadia whispered in my ear, suck my boobs. Akash was ramming her and beneath I was sucking her boobs and Akash didn’t notice it.

My wife again whispered in my ear, are you awake from the first.

I whispered, yes.

My wife whispered, then why didn’t you wake up when Akash shoved his dick in your mouth or did you liked it.

I didn’t answer so she gave me a hard slap.

Akash stopped fucking her and said what happened.

Nadia, nothing….this hizra’s sleeping face made me annoyed.

Akash laughed after hearing her answer and said, okay then let’s fuck in another position. Saying this he pulled his dick out of my wife’s pussy.

Nadia, your dick is total wet with my juice. I think my husband should lick this.

Hearing Nadia Akash again came near my face and pushed his dick in my mouth and made me taste my wife’s juice from his hardon.

After that He made Nadia lie beside me in bed and then he opened her legs and pushed his dick in a pump. At first he was ramming slowly and then he increased her speed and my wife was moaning like hell.

Soon he took her legs in his shoulder and started giving her nice pumps. My wife had her second orgasm but he didn’t stop this time. He even increased the speed. My wife was now crying in pain and started requesting him to stop. But I knew he was in now extreme level and he will stop after cumming. And soon after giving 20-25 more thump he started shooting her cum in her rear tunnel. After releasing the load he laid on my wife to take some rest.

After some rest Akash pulled out his dick and was going to his room. But he stopped and again came near my face.

Nadia, what happened?

Akash, he tasted your juice now he should taste my cum also. Saying this he again pushed his dick in my mouth and made me taste it. This time he recorded it in his mobile.

Then after sometime he pulled out his dick from my mouth, kissed my wife and went to his room.

I was thinking, what I will do now? What I will say to Nadia? Am I really a cuckold?

I was thinking these things suddenly Nadia kicked me very hard in my ass and I fell down from the bed. She then ordered me to close the bedroom door.

Without any word I closed the door and was standing near the door.

Nadia, come on fatso come here….

I went near her. He then pulled my lungi off and made me nude. After cumming two times my dick became normal. And it was just 1.5 inch size then. She then caught my little dick and pulled me near her. I was about to say something.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

He slapped me four times and said you will not say a word until you are told to. He then grabbed me by hair and put my mouth near her pussy. Her pussy was full of Akash’s cum. It was coming out of her pussy.

Nadia, come on lick my pussy….lick all his cum from my pussy…that is what you are able to do.

I was hesitating at first but then she just shoved my face in her pussy and made me lick everything. After I cleaned her pussy he threw my pillow in ground and said, you are not man enough to sleep with me in a bed. You are a cuckold hizra who loves to see his wife with others and from now on every night you will see that.

From now on I will be Akash's wife nor your. You will be my little doggy and will do what me and akash will told you.

She then again slapped me and told to sleep on floor while she went to bathroom to become fresh.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 10:52 PM