Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
Akash came inside the room and started kissing Nadia. As I was sleeping facing another side so I was not able to see them. Akash asked Nadia, am I sleeping or not?
When Nadia confirmed her that I am sleeping they both came near me. Akash then slapped me hard. But I didn’t react and still pretending as I am sleeping.

As they came this side now I could see them. He grabbed her boobs and started massaging them. Soon he lifted her maxi and made my wife nude as she was not wearing anything under maxi.

Akash was wearing a lungi. Naida untied the knot of lungi and dropped it in floor.
His huge monster dick came out and it was fully erect. Nadia started massaging her dick. Akash now made Nadia sit on the dressing table and started licking her pussy.
After sometime he pushed two fingers inside her pussy and started finger fucking my wife. Her pussy was totally wet by then and she was moaning loudly.

Soon Nadia pushed Aksah and kneel down to suck his dick but Akash stopped her from doing so. When Nadia asked what happened Akash said, let me play with your husband first.

I was shocked to hear that. I was thinking what he is upto.

Soon Akash came near me and he began to beat my face with his hard monster dick. It was really painfull but I didn’t react. After some time he set the head of his giant cock in my mouth. I realised what he is upto. He is willingly to fuck my mouth first. I was thinking I should wake up or not. In my mind I decided to wake up.

But by then with his hands he made my mouth open and pushed her dick inside my mouth. Head of his dick was now in my mouth. I was dumbstruck. As his dick is now entered my mouth I Decided not to wake up.

Nadia, Why you are fucking his mouth?

Akash, He is your husband. And it’s his duty to make the dick ready which is going to fuck his wife.

Nadia laughed hearing his answer and said, okay do what you want.

He pushed his cock inside my mouth. Half of his cock was inside my mouth but it reached near my throat. I was not able to breathe for sometime. Then he took it out of my mouth. Then he again entered in my mouth but this time he was moving his dick inside and outside. Basically he was now fucking my mouth.

I was totally confused. What happened to me? He was fucking my mouth I should have hated this. But somewhere in my mind I was liking his dick inside my mouth.

After some time he withdraw his dick from my mouth. His dick was now full wet with my saliva. He then pushed my wife in bed.

He made her bend near the bedside. Her boobs was touching my mouth And she was bending infront of him. Akash then started slapping her buttocks. My wife was moaning with every single slap. Soon her buttocks become red.

Nadia was now in pain so she was now pleading him to stop this and told him to fuck her. Akash now set his dick at her opening and pushed it inside her. She was so wet that he slid the entire length of his cock in one push. Soon he started fucking her in a slow rhythm.

I was now for the second time watching my wife being fucked by Akash. This time in my bedroom in presence of me. And I was not able to do anything. Even I am not able to touch my dick.

Nadia’s breast was near my mouth. So when he was pumping her, her breast was hitting my mouth. So I fully closed my eyes. Now I could hear only the sound, “thop” “thop” “thop” “thop” “thop” the pumping sound. Soon the sound stopped. And I opened my eye a little bit. Her boob was on my face. So, I just saw Akash’s dick was hanging out under her pussy. I understand that she had her first orgasm so Akash pulled his dick out for sometime. And I also came in my lungi without even touching my dick.

Then I made a mistake. One of my wife’s breast near my mouth and I was so aroused that I started sucking it nipple. My wife in a shock moved backside and saw my eyes open. And I realised I made the mistake so without any word I again closed my eyes. Akash was behind her so he didn’t notice that. I again opened my eyes and saw she was still looking at my face. I just whispered, sorry please don’t react. My wife realized I was enjoying the show she didn’t said anything.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 10:51 PM