Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
My wife came to our bedroom after fucking her nephew and she slept beside me. But I pretended like I was sleeping. She was really tired so she was in deep sleep within some minutes. And I was still thinking everything happened today is it a dream or reality. After sometime I also slept.

It was 8 am when I woke up and then I had my breakfast and went to my shop. In shop I was thinking what I will do tonight. As their plan they will fuck in my bed beside me. At first I thought I will stop them and will throw out Akash out of my house. But somewhere in my mind I was enjoying it. So, I decided I will throw the milk and will pretend to sleep and enjoy their fucking session.

I went to home at 9.30 pm. After sometime we all had our dinner. Then I went to bedroom was watching news on tv. Then Nadia came with the milk glass. She was standing near the bed. I thought she want to ensure that I drank the milk. But I didn’t want to drink it. So, I told Nadia to bring me some cold water from refrigerator. Then Nadia went to bring water and I got up from bed and throw all milk in basin and washed everything. Again I went to bed. Nadia came to me with water and I drank it. Then after sometime I pretend to sleep.

Then Nadia came near me and tried to wake me up to check I am sleeping or not.
When she didn’t she any movement from me then she called Akash to come in our bedroom.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 10:48 PM