Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
Nadia was now really wanted a dick inside her. So she started begging him to fuck her.

Nadia, Akash please fuck me now. I can’t wait anymore. I want it inside me now.

Akash, what do you want inside yours now?

Nadia, I want your huge dick inside me now. Please tear my pussy with your dick.

Akash, What if your husband comes now and sees me with you?

Nadia, nothing will happened…..he will learn how a real man fucks his wife.

After that Akash inserted his dick inside her pussy and was vigorously ramming her pussy. I was confused how my wife took such a monster inside her. And seeing them fucking I know I was about to cum and after a while I shoot my cum near the door. I was hearing my wife’s moans standing outside the door while she was fucking her nephew. I have never heard her moaning like that. She was getting the pleasure I have never been able to give him. After some time with a loud moan Nadia ejaculated. Then Akash told Nadia to stand up. Now Akash lied on the bed and told Nadia to ride him.

Nadia set the cock near her pussy and was about to push it inside slowly then Akash just rammed it inside the pussy with speed and a loud moan came out of Nadia’s mouth. She just cried out as Akash shoved his 9” dick in a stroke.

Nadia, are you insane …..you are about to kill me.

Akash, Sorry aunty I was just over excited.

After some rest Nadia started to move her ass while his dick was inside her pussy. Then she started to ride the dick and was enjoying it. My dick was again rock hard and I was stroking it again. After sometime Akash again get on top started ramming her with full speed. And I Cummed for the second time. I was really shocked to see the stamina of Akash. After 5-6 minutes Nadia ejaculated for the second time. But Akash never stopped. After 15-20 more stroke he started shooting his cum inside her. As my wife can’t be mother again so she didn’t stop him from shooting the load inside her. As their fucking session is over I came back to my senses. I was searching for a cloth to clean my semen on floor. There is no dirty clothes so I removed my lungi and cleaned it with my lungi. When I was cleaning Akash’s eye met with my eye through the little gape of door. I hurriedly moved aside. Then there was a little silence for some time. I was not sure if Akash really saw me or not. Then I suddenly heard the voice of Akash talking to Nadia.

Akash, Aunty we should fuck every night.

Nadia, Why? You can fuck in day when your uncle is not around? It will be risky to fuck you at night.

Akash, We can give him sleeping pills with her milk so that he can be in sleep and we can fuck.

Nadia, You are really a genius.

Akash, So, tomorrow you will mix two sleeping pills in milk and after he passed out I will fuck you on the same bed where your hizra hubby will be sleeping.

Nadia, Why? It will be safe for us to do everything in your room.

Akash, I just want to fuck you in presence of your husband…please just for one time.

Nadia, Ok …but just for one day. And tomorrow we will do it.

I was confused. If Akash really saw me or not. If he saw me then why he is telling his plan to fuck my wife while I am present here. Or if he just wanted to know what I will do when he will fuck my wife beside me.

Then I went to my room and after sometime my wife also came and slept beside me.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 10:47 PM