Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
After the fucking session we slept. But I was little depressed about what happened today. Why I got hard seeing them together? Was I enjoying that? These types of questions were spinning in my head. My eyes were closed but I was not able to sleep. After around 10 minutes I heard some noise. I opened my eyes and saw Nadia opened the door and was going out of the room. She was totally nude because after our fucking session she didn’t wear anything. I thought may be she was going to drink some water. But then I heard some Knock…Knock sound. I was confused which door she was knocking. So I thought to check it out. What I saw give me a shock.

She was knocking the door of Akash’s room. Then Akash opened the door and she got inside. My head was spinning. At first I thought to catch them red handed so I just went near the door. The door was slight open and light was on. I saw Akash sitting on the bed and he was sucking Nadia’s tits. Nadia was enjoying it but suddenly Nadia stopped him and said, please stop it….I am here to talk with you…so please listen to me and she pushed Akash in the bed.

Nadia, I think your uncle was little suspicious about us…so please don’t try anything stupid in front of him.

Akash, what make him suspicious….I haven’t done anything in front of him.

Nadia, after dinner when I was washing dishes and you were rubbing your dick on my ass I think he saw it.

Akash, what did he said?

Nadia, He told me to stay away from you. He was totally hard after he saw me with you. He was annoyed but I think he enjoyed it. And I made him belief that it was just aunt-nephew fun.

Akash, that’s my bitch. So where is the Hizra (Shemale) now? Is he sleeping?

Nadia, yes that hizra is sleeping.

And they both started laughing. I was stunned to hear that they call me Hizra. Then Akash started kissing her and also pressing her boobs. After that he started to suck his boobs and bite the hard nipple of my wife. A soft moan came out from my wife’s mouth. I was there to catch them red handed but there conversation and sexual act made me a statue. I didn’t even realise that my cock was rock hard and with one hand I was stroking it.

Then Akash got up from the bed dropped his trouser. His cock was 90 degree hard. In lunch table I thought maybe it will be a little bigger than mine. But what I saw is a monster. It was 9” long and also double thicker than mine. It was the biggest dick I have seen. Now I really felt that I am a hizra after seeing his dick.

Then Akash told my wife to suck his dick. And my wife started to do so. Due to it’s size she was not able to take it whole inside mouth. But she was really nicely sucking it. She never sucked my cock as she always hated it. But now she was enjoying it. After some time Akash told Nadia to lay down and started finger fucking her.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 10:46 PM