Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
I was confused. Did Nadia noticed that or she was also enjoying it. I was not expecting her in that dress in front of Akash. And was she enjoying his touches. But my cock was rock hard thinking about this. After sometime I again got back to my shop. But my mind was thinking is they are in a relationship or it is just aunt-nephew fun.

I got back home at night and after finishing dinner while Nadia was washing dishes Akash’s bulge was touching Nadia’s ass. Even Akash was placing some kisses at Nadia’s neck. I was confused. Then suddenly Akash looked behind and saw me looking at them but he never changed his position and Akash just said something to Nadia in ear. After finishing this Nadia and Akash came sat in sofa and started watching tv.

My cock was full erect. So I called Nadia to come and sleep. Nadia came in room the I just locked the door and pushed her in bed. I pulled her maxi and make her topless. I was sucking her boobs aggressively. I dropped my lungi and also loosen her petticoat and made her nude. She touched my dick and said, waah…. you are so hard. What happened? I said, nothing. Then I inserted my two fingers in her pussy and she started to giving me a handjob. I was about to cum but then I freed my dick from her hand and pushed it inside her cunt. I started fucking her in very fast speed and after 6 minutes she cummed and after sometimes I also cummed in side her. After the fucking session I went to toilet washed myself and laid in bed.

After few minutes my head cooled down. Then I asked her what akash was doing with her when washing dishes. She said, what? Me, why you keep going infront of him without orna and why he touches you? Then she said, oh…that’s why you were so hard today? I was not saying any word. She said, say me do you got hard by seeing me with Akash?
I was ashamed because it was really true.
So I said, yes.
Nadia said, we were just doing aunt-nephew fun but you pervert you just thought we were….don’t even come near me and she cried out.
Then I thought may be she was doing it unwillingly. So I said sorry to her and told her about Akash’s hard cock. She asked, am I saying truth? I said, yes that’s why I got angry.
Nadia then mockingly said, was it bigger than yours?
I was not ready for it and all of a sudden I said, yes.
Nadia, That’s why you got angry because he got a bigger dick.
Me, What are you saying?
Nadia, I was just joking….But tomorrow if he really do something like that I will throw him out.
Me, no…I don’t think it will be needed. It happens to everyone at this age. And after seeing such a figure like yours anyone will get a hardon.
Nadia,oh really…. then why do you got angry?
Me, because I thought you are intentionally doing that. Please don’t mind. You just keep a little distance with Akash and it will be okay.
After that I placed a kiss on her head and we both slept.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 10:43 PM