Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
This is the detail story how I became a cuckold. I am Parves 42 years. I am a businessman. I have a garments shop in Rajshahi(A city in Bangladesh). My wife’s name is Nadia 32 years old. We have been married for 15 years. Due to some problem during the birth of our first child she can’t be mother again. So, we have only son who study in Dhaka. And I am a busy man because I have to work from 9am to 8pm in my shop. So my wife is always alone in the house. And our sexual life is not so good. We usually have sex 5-6 times in month that too lasts for 5-8 minutes. Because of my fat body and 5 inch little dick I know I am not so well in bed. But my wife never complained. And she never let me feel this that she is unsatisfied.

We belong to an upper middle class family. We have a three bedroom house. Now let me describe my wife. My wife is 5.2 high, fair and has an amazing figure. She has amazing tits and ass. Which any man would love to stare. She always wear cotton maxi in home. As she is always alone in the house so she has no habit to wear Orna(Dopatta) during doing house works. As she has big size tits so when used to bend her cleavage became visible. Even sometimes her full tits seems visible.

Our life was good but one incident changed my life. My wife’s nephew Akash got Chance in Rajshahi University. And my wife requested me to let him stay in our house. As she was alone in house so when she said it I thought it would be great. Because she will never feel bore and she will enjoy Akash’s company. So as my wife’s wish Akash shifted to our house. Akash was 20 years old handsome boy has well built body. We have one guest room and Akash stayed on that room.

Akash used to help Nadia in every house hold work. I was happy so I didn’t put much attention on it and was busy with my business. Usually I send a boy to home to bring my lunch in shop but one day I came back from shop to have my lunch as I was feeling a little ill. When I reached home Akash opened the door and started watching tv sitting in sofa. Nadia was in our bedroom. She was wearing a light green colour maxi. Her hair was wet so I realized she just came after finishing her bath. Even due to her wet body her nipple was visible through the maxi. I told her to serve the lunch. After getting fresh I was ready for lunch. I saw Akash sitting in Dining table and Nadia was arranging the items in table. I sat near akash and suddenly realised that Nadia was not wearing any orna so while serving, her cleavage and and nipple through transparent maxi was visible. Nadia’s behaviour was normal and she was serving and talking with us in a friendly manner. But I saw that Akash was enjoying it. The bulge in his trouser was clear and his size of his cock was quite big than mine. Akash didn’t realise that I was watching his cock so he didn’t tried to hide it. After finishing the dinner when Nadia was washing plates Akash was helping her. When getting Chance Akash was staring at her cleavage even sometimes touching her in waist and his bulge was touching Nadia’s ass.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 10:42 PM