Mother mallika
Siddharth casually placed his arm around mallika's waist and as usual stared squeezing the juice out of her belly. Gokul who was gazing at his sister started feeling jealous of Siddharth. This was nothing new to both Mallika and siddharth, and they were watching TV as if nothing was happening. After feeling satisfied Siddharth retired to his bed saying he was tired.Mallika was still watching TV with full attention. Gokul moved closer to Mallika and placed his arm just like Siddharth. Mallika for a moment turned to his brother and smiled. Gokul felt fully charged feeling her soft belly and started squeezing it gently. "god, what i have missed all this years" Gokul was thinking to himself when he probed into her deep navel.

" Dei.. what you doing" asked Mallika with a sexy smile on her face when she felt Gokul was rotating his index finger in navel.Gokul ignored to reply but he hugged her closer and gave a kiss to her rosy lips saying " I missed you a lot sisi". Mallika dint expect a kiss and that too at her lips. But she played along as she always do and slowly opened her mouth giving access to her tongue. Gokul was so delighted to grab the offer and literally pounced on it. Both their tongues danced for a long 5 minutes and it was Gokul who withdrew his tongue. Mallika decided to retire to bed and Gokul leaned over the couch to sleep. " Gokul you can sleep along with us in Bed.. Couch won't be comfortable da" said the caring sister.Gokul quickly agreed without arguing. 

Mallika was in middle with left and right side occupied by both her brother and son.And within a couple of minutes she felt a pair of hands travelling in her belly.It was nothing new to Mallika other than her brother joined the party along with her son.Light was still on and Mallika was reading a novel. Mallika smiled to herself when she realised both her son and brother took turns in probing her navel.Mallika was slightly turned on due to the events and she threw the book . As she did that her pallu revealed her milky cleavage . Siddharth went a step ahead and started removing her blouse. Mallika dint expect this at all and so was Gokul was was still digging deeper in her navel. Siddhath removed her blouse and threw it where she threw her book and started kissing her cleavage. Mallika just closer her eyes and placed her right hand over Siddharth's head . Gokul was more than happy to place his head over her sexy belly and started kissing it all over. Not knowing what to do Mallika placed her left hand over her brother's head and started rubbing his head slowly. Mallika was clearly not ready for the double attack and was completely turned on for the first time by her son along with her brother...

Mommy..Mommy..called out Sid after waking from a good sleep.Mallika was sitting in the couch along with her brother and was chitchatting about something while watching her usual TV soups. Being a weekend she was so relaxed and so was Siddharth."Mom.." calling he went and sat next to Mallika. " oh boy.. had a good sleep ?" asked Mallika.. "hmm" said Siddharth and wrapped his hand over her waist.

Gokul hands too were rested over her shoulders and his palm were placed just over her left breast. Gokul saw how casually Siddharth stroke her belly and was bit jealous of him though he was turned on. There was a mirror which was quite big right opposite to their couch and Gokul was just feasting over the image of his sister instead of watching TV. He did see Siddharth poked her navel a couple of times and also saw a small but horny reaction from Mallika...After a couple of squeezes Siddharth went to bath. 

As the beauty spot was vacant and was inviting, Gokul placed his hand over Mallika's juicy belly and gave a tight squeeze making her moan a bit louder. " Aww.. oh boy, i thought it was just siddharth who got this weakness. I never know you too belong to the belly club" saying this Mallika just laughed out loud. "Well its not just me, anybody who see your exposed waist wont even think twice to play with their hand if they know you wont resist. And some who wont even care if you resist , they would just squeeze the juice out of it like me and sid"saying this Gokul simply mauled and squeezed the pulp out of her creamy belly.Mallika just laughed and moaned but was clearly enjoyed being groped by her brother.Just as they were playing, there was a knock at the door.

Hesitatingly Gokul got up and opened the door to see his Brother in law Sekar with a tired look. Gokul greeted Sekar for which he greeted back and went straight to his bedroom and slept. " He should be really tired" said Mallika and sighed.Sekar rose exactly at lunch time. Mallika had prepared a lot of dishes and many were Gokul's favourite. Sekar saw Gokul and Siddharth both in the kitchen with Mallika. He did too note each of their hand were just resting over the naked porting of her waist. "Is lunch ready" asked Sekar with a loud tone. " Just a moment dear" said mallika with a smile.Gokul quickly removed his hand and went to living room while Siddharth was still gliding her hand over her belly. " How was your trip Dad" asked the dutiful son. Sekar came closer and sat over a stool which was next to Siddharth and said " Just a business trip. Was really hectic Sid" saying that he just started tasting the papads that was being prepared. Siddharth on the other hand poked her navel and rotated his index finger for 10 to 15 seconds before leaving to the living room.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Mother mallika - by Givemeextra - 09-05-2019, 09:45 PM
RE: Mother mallika - by Givemeextra - 09-05-2019, 09:45 PM
RE: Mother mallika - by Givemeextra - 09-05-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: Mother mallika - by Givemeextra - 09-05-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: Mother mallika - by Givemeextra - 09-05-2019, 09:48 PM