Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
আমি,আমার স্বামী ও আমাদের যৌনজীবন by ss_sexy
আমি বললাম, "Sure. It will remain secret. I promise."

লাল কিছু বলবার আগেই আমি আবার বলে উঠলাম, "Hey Lal, Let us sit side by side. My feet just knocked your body in this sixtynine pose."

(#05)

লাল এক সেকেন্ড ভেবে বললো, "Don’t you like 69? You want it straight missionery style?"

আমি হেসে বললাম, "Not exactly my naughty friend. I like 69 and all others at the time of having sex with a girl of my choice. But now we are simply having chat. So I think if we sit side by side I will not hurt you with my toes anymore. But don’t change the topic."

লাল কিছু বলার আগেই আমি ওর পাশে গিয়ে বসে ব্ল্যাঙ্কেটটা টেনে দুজনের গায়ের ওপর উঠিয়ে নিলাম। আর বালিশটা টেনে নিজের মাথার নীচে রাখলাম। লাল শুধু একবার আমার মুখের দিকে চেয়ে বললো, "Well, listen then. Two girls in our group are not of my choice. That’s why I didn’t try to assess their figures. But I liked Debi’s figure. It must be 34-29-38. Almost like our average Mizo girls. And it’s the figure I like for a lesbian play."

আমি কথাটা শুনে চমকে উঠে বললাম, "Hey Lal, Are you planning to go for a lesbi job with Debi?"

লাল রুমের ছাদের দিকে চেয়ে বললো, "I will love to play with her if she is।nterested. I am going to ask her within a short time."

আমি লালের মুখের দিকে চেয়ে বললাম, "I have seen girls enjoying les in blue films only. Never got a chance to see it in front. But I am crazy to watch a live les show sometimes if I get a chance. Can you show me?"

লাল আমার গালে হালকা করে একটা চড় মেরে বললো, "Are you crazy? You are telling me to play a lesbian show in front of you?"

আমি ওর হাতটা ধরে বললাম, "Lal, we are friends no? So being a friend can’t I ask you for that? Moreover I didn’t tell you that you should do it. But I just told that if it is possible."

লাল আমার হাত থেকে নিজের হাতটা ছাড়িয়ে নিতে নিতে বললো, "Ok, fine. I will see to it. Now tell me, what kind of girls do you like?"

আমি জিজ্ঞেস করলাম, "Like for what?"

লাল আমার বুকের ওপর ওর হাতের কনুই তুলে দিয়ে বললো, "For having fun, sex."

আমি চোখের কোনা দিয়ে ওর দিকে দেখে বললাম, "Well, everyone likes beautiful girls, and me too. And I like big breasted girls with fleshy body. I have no interest in bony and skinny girls at all. Height and weight ... doesn’t matter, but they should be supportive in fulfilling my demands. Aggressive girls are also acceptable."

লাল কয়েক সেকেন্ড কি যেন ভাবলো, তারপর ব্লান্কেটের নীচে আমার একটা হাত ধরে বললো, "hmm, I got it. Special choice of course. I also like fleshy and big titted girls for les play."

কয়েক সেকেন্ড কেউ আর কোনো কথা বললোনা। লাল কি ভাবছিলো জানিনা, কিন্তু আমি ভাবছিলাম এবারে আরেকবার লালের স্তনে হাত দেবার চেষ্টা করা ঠিক হবে কি না। লাল ঘরের দেয়ালের একটা দিকে চোখ রেখে অনেকক্ষণ কি যেন ভাবলো। তারপর হঠাৎ বিছানা থেকে নেমে বললো, "So, I think I should leave now. It is almost 10-15."

আমি ওর হাতটা খপ করে ধরে বললাম, "Hey Lal, wait for a few minutes my friend. The night is too young. Come, sit, let us have some more chat."

লাল নিচু হয়ে আমার গালে একটা কিস করে বললো, "We will meet tomorrow again and have lovely chat. Good night for today."

আমি লাফ মেরে বিছানা থেকে নেমে বললাম, "Hey Lal, Why are you in such a hurry? Please wait for a second."

লাল দরজার দিকে এগিয়ে গিয়েও আমার ডাকে আবার ফিরে দাঁড়িয়ে বললো, "What?"

আমি ওর সামনে গিয়ে দাঁড়িয়ে ওর চিবুক ধরে মুখটা উঁচু করে বললাম, "I want to wish you good night and hug you a little bit."

লাল একটু সময় আমার মুখের দিকে তাকিয়ে বললো, "Ok, hug me." বলে আমাকে জড়িয়ে ধরলো। আমিও ওকে দু’হাতে জড়িয়ে ধরে ওর ঠোঁটে আস্তে করে কিস করে ওকে ছেড়ে দিয়ে বললাম, "Good night Lal."

লাল আমার ঠোঁটের ওপর নিজের ঠোঁট রেখে একটা হালকা চুমু খেয়ে দরজার ছিটকিনি খুলতে খুলতে বললো, "Good night my lovely friend."

লাল বেরিয়ে যাবার পর আমি দরজা বন্ধ করে টেবিলের সামনে রাখা চেয়ারটাতে বসতেই আবার দরজায় টোকা পড়লো মনে হলো।

আমি দরজার দিকে এগোতেই আরেকবার টোকার শব্দ পেলাম, কিন্তু এবারে শব্দটা দরজার দিক থেকে আসেনি। মনে হলো পাশের রুম থেকে শব্দটা এসেছে। লালের রুম আর আমার রুমের মাঝখানে একটা বন্ধ দরজা আছে। মনে হলো আওয়াজটা ওদিকেই হয়েছে। তবে কি লাল এ দরজাটাতেই টোকা দিচ্ছে? দরজাটা আগলে রেখে আমার রুমের ড্রেসিং টেবিলটা বসানো হয়েছে। আমি ড্রেসিং টেবিলটা ঘেঁসে দাঁড়িয়ে বন্ধ দরজাটার গায়ে দুটো টোকা মারলাম। দু’সেকেন্ড বাদে ওদিক থেকেও একই রকম টোকা পড়তে বুঝতে পারলাম লাল আমার টোকার সাড়া দিচ্ছে।

আমার সাড়া পেয়ে লাল ওদিক থেকে বললো, "Have you slept already Saha?"

আমি জবাব দিলাম, "No not yet. Do you want to say something?"

লাল বললো, "Oh yes, actually I forgot to pick the shawl from your room. It must be on your bed."

আমি খাটের দিকে তাকিয়ে ওর চাদরটা দেখতে পেয়ে বললাম, "Yes, it is there. Do you want it now?"

লাল বললো, "No. I don’t need it now. Keep it in your wardrobe. I will collect it in the morning."

আমি জিজ্ঞেস করলাম, "Are you going to sleep right now Lal?"

লাল বললো, "Yes, I am already in my bed. Trying to sleep. What about you?"

আমি বললাম, "Yes, I was about to wear my night dress. I will just use my toilet for a while and then go to sleep."

ওদিক থেকে সঙ্গে সঙ্গে কোনো সাড়া পেলামনা। কিন্তু দু’তিন সেকেন্ড বাদেই লাল বললো, "I am totally nude under my blanket. Caressing my tender parts before going to sleep."

আমি বললাম, "I would have liked to get the privilege to do it for you. You didn’t give me the chance."

লাল এবারে বললো, "I am sorry my dear friend. See you tomorrow. For the time being you better imagine doing it with me and have a jerk off yourself before going to sleep."

আমি জবাবে বললাম, "Yes, that’s the job I can do now. Anyway, thanks for the suggestion. Good night and have sweet dreams."

লাল ওপাশ থেকে বললো, "Good night my friend and same to you. Catch my flying kiss." বেশ জোরেই একটা চুমু খাবার শব্দ পেলাম।

আমার মাথায় একটা দুষ্টু বুদ্ধি এলো। তাই বললাম, "Can I send one for you?"

লাল এক সেকেন্ড চুপ করে থেকে বললো, "Ok, send it and tell me where to put it."

আমি শব্দ করে একটা ফ্লাইং কিস করে বললাম, "Catch it and put it on your beautiful fleshy tits."

লাল সঙ্গে সঙ্গে জবাব দিলো, "Oh yeah, Oh my God, your kiss is so hot and passionate. I have put it in the proper place. Good night."

আমি আর কিছু না বলে কয়েক সেকেন্ড দাঁড়িয়ে ওর তরফ থেকে কোনো সাড়া না পেয়ে বললাম, "Thank you very much my sexy friend. Now I am going to toilet to comply with your instructions."
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: আমি,আমার স্বামী ও আমাদের যৌনজীবন by ss_sexy - by rlover - 09-05-2019, 07:49 PM