Incest In the Attic ( By = sirajahmed10 ) - COMPLETE

Coming out of his kiss 'I think it would have been better if I had not questioned you,' she said looking deep into his eyes.

'Mom it's getting difficult for me to stop now,' he said as he devoured her lips again.

'Yes and I have no complaints,' she said reciprocating his kisses.

As she was busy kissing Raj pulled his pants out and placing his hardness on her body started grinding it on her warm cushioned waist.

Feeling his naked cock on her waist 'do you know what you are doing?' she asked holding him tight in her arms.

'No, I have no idea. I have been carried away by the sheer pleasure of lying naked upon you' he said poking his hardness haphazardly on her waist.

'Go down a little,' she hissed softly.

Repositioning as he tried again he felt elated when his hardness slipped into her wet opening and grabbing her body in both hands he started sweating.

Feeling his heart beat faster and seeing him sweat profusely 'cool down, ease down,' she said holding him in his arms and when it became normal 'now slowly keep pushing it in and out.'

Raj did as he was told. He kept pushing it in and out of her warm moist opening and on getting control of it, he accelerating his moves. 

Kala was on cloud nine. Having his rigid hardness pleasuring her she was unable to control her desires. Holding him tightly she urged him to accelerate his moves and as Raj gained momentum crying out his name 'yes do it, pound it harder,' she cried out on having had a huge orgasm.

Raj continued ramming his hardness inside her and when he heard his Mom scream out with pleasure he intensified his pounding and feeling her warm muscles tighten around him and feeling it hit the base he unloaded his cum deep inside her and lay upon her totally exhausted.

Holding him in her arms and soothing him with kisses 'do you know what you have done?' she asked and as Raj shook his head 'you have just fucked your Mom,' she said gluing her lips upon his.

And when he asked 'is it the end of the road,' holding him tightly in her arms 'it's just the beginning,' she replied.

Do you want me to continue this story?

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: In the Attic ( By = sirajahmed10 ) - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 03:00 PM