Incest In the Attic ( By = sirajahmed10 ) - COMPLETE

'Did you not allow me to undo your blouse,' he replied.

'That's because my bra malfunctioned.' 

'Now I want to see if it fits you as I intend to buy you some more,' he said pulling her close.

'Is it because of that or do you have any dirty ideas?' she asked.

'First let me have a look and as far as any dirty ideas are concerned we will come to it later,' saying it he started undoing her blouse.

'You have become smarter than a guy of your age,' she said feeling elated by his act.

'It's the circumstances which has brought changes Mom,' he said and as he pulled out her blouse 'they seem to look prettier now' he said eyeing her breasts.

'You are not supposed to look at them and moreover I did not ask for your comments,' she replied.

'How can I buy you a bra without studying what's going to be behind them?' he asked.

'As if you don't know what size I wear.' 

'Size yes I do know. I am trying to gauge what texture and what design would suit these beautiful orbs,' he said as he undid her bra.

'You are a wicked person,' she said as her bra was pulled out.

Denuding her breasts and feasting his eyes on their shape, their size and the brownish erect nipples 'no bra would enhance their beauty Mom and don't you think it would be better if they are left naked,' he said.

'And have you ogling at them all day long, no' she replied and before he could utter a word 'if you have finished can I dress up,' she enquired.

'How can you when neither I have touched nor kissed them,' he said cupping her small breasts in both hands. Then caressing them softly and tweaking her nipple 'will you not hug me Mom,' he asked.

'So you are not going to let me go unless I hug you,' saying it she moved closer and putting her arms around him and drawing him closer she hugged him.

'Yes I have been craving to hug you all along,' he replied holding her in his arms.

'Why, had you not had me in your arms earlier?' she asked.

'Yes but to have you in my arms lying down on bed is different,' he said pulling her up on top of him.

'Why what difference does it make? Isn't it the same me and the same you,' she said getting excited on lying on top of him. 

'It makes a world of difference and the difference is there for you to take note of,' he said pulling her lower body on to his hardness.

'Why do you men have to be so mean? Can you not propose in a better way?' she asked lying fully on top of him and snuggling his hardness beneath her belly.

'Had I asked you point blank would you have accepted?' he asked grasping her in both hands and kissing her passionately.

'Should you not have tried,' and thinking for a moment she said. 'Even if I had said no it would have had a different meaning.'

'Then shall I take your answer as yes now,' he asked caressing her lips.

'When you have not asked me how can you jump to conclusion,' she replied biting his finger.

Pushing his finger deep into her mouth 'is it necessary I should ask such a question. Can you not understand why he is knocking at your door?' he asked pressing his erectness on her soft hot belly.

'How should I know what that dirty fellows intentions are?' she replied.

'Now you call him dirty but when he starts pleasuring you, your words fail to praise him,' he said as he started tugging her sari.

'It seems you don't understand what I say. Did I not say that if we say no it means yes and vice versa,' she replied.

'So dirty means lovable and if it is so why don't you shower some love on him,' he asked pulling out her sari.

'What do you think I have been doing? Have I not nuzzled him on the warmest, softest part of my body? If this is not like showering love then I don't know what it can be,' she replied.

'Yes you have showered some love and I think he has gone crazy,' he said as he started pushing down her slip.

'Is that why he is throbbing?' she asked biting his earlobe.

'Lodged in the comfort zone of the most gorgeous woman if he does throb where do you think he would' he said pushing her slip down her thighs.

'When he is so comfortably lodged then why are you pulling my slip,' she asked as hot waves lashed through her body.

'It's the turn of my dirty eyes,' he said.

'Why, have they not seen what a woman has down there?' she asked biting her lips.

'No and they have even failed to visualize how it would look like,' he replied as his hands slipped under her panties.

Recapping his life spent in that small village which does not even have power 'yes how can they have,' she uttered softly.

Taking it as a cue he put her down and kneeling beside 'I can't believe I am going to feast my eyes upon it,' he said.

'And I don't know what has made me allow you to,' she said and then thinking of the miserable life she had she found no wrong in allowing him.

Bending down and staring at her exquisite shapely thighs and the dark panties snuggled between them 'one ought to have two pairs of eyes to feast upon them Mom,' saying it he placed his hand between her warm thighs and caressed them.

Feeling his hand creep up her thighs Kala's body started convulsing and biting her lips she criss-crossed her thighs stopping his hand from gaining access to her privates.

Seeing her body writhe in pleasure he spread her thighs and creeping his hand up touched the very spot which was stained with her juices and as his mother's body convulsed taking hold of her panties he drew them down and was spellbound looking at the pinkish moist lips nuzzled amidst dark forest. 

'So finally your eyes have been rewarded,' she said as her body convulsed with pleasure.

Placing a finger between her lips and drawing a line 'if you would fold your legs then I may be able to see it in its full splendour,' he replied coming to kneel between her thighs.

'What more is there to look which you eyes have not seen?' she asked as she complied with his request.

'There's lot more and you ought to be a man to understand it,' he replied as his eyes kept staring at the exciting view of her pink cunt lips surrounded by a lush black forest.

'Do you plan to spend the whole night staring at it?' she asked.

'I would have if there were no better options,' saying it he moved up and taking hold of her in his arms he glued his lips on hers and kissed her wildly.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: In the Attic ( By = sirajahmed10 ) - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 02:58 PM