Incest In the Attic ( By = sirajahmed10 ) - COMPLETE

'Some things come naturally when incited,' he replied hugging her again in his arms.

On being embraced 'you don't seem to let me out of your arms,' she said.

'I love to have you in my arms and please don't try to stop me,' he said embracing her tightly.

'Why should I stop you . . .,' and before she could complete the sentence she felt his hands pull her lower body on to his and on feeling his hardness brush her thighs ' . . . . when it feels so heavenly,' she said.

Delighted by her words 'Mom why don't we stay put in the attic tonight,' he said.

'Yes I don't remember the last time when he slept here and moreover today it is quite warm,' as she said it she hugged his whole body onto hers.

'Oh! Mom I am so happy,' saying it he kissed her passionately.

'Why are you so happy? Is it because I hugged you or is it because I agreed to spend the night here?' she asked.

'Both! As you have agreed to spend the night then I think I would have ample opportunities to hug you,' he said as he pushed her to the wall.

Being cornered and unable to move 'don't you think you are taking advantage,' she said putting her arms around his neck and caressing it.

'It's for the good of both,' saying it he slipped a hand on her back and unhooked her blouse.

Feeling him unhooking her blouse 'and what could that be for,' saying it she pulled his face down to her bosom.

Cuddling his face in her warmth of her bosom 'it's for showering love upon you,' he replied discarding her blouse.

'Does one shower love by undressing one's garments,' she asked pressing his face on her bra clad bosom.

'Though it's a love of different nature I feel you would like it,' saying it he dipped his face between her warm breasts and unclasped her bra.

'Do you have to be so shameless as to pull out ones undergarments,' she asked as she felt her bra being pulled out of her body.

'In this form of love they are the main obstacles,' as he uttered those words his eyes fell upon her naked petite breasts and caressing them 'it's so beautiful to feel them Mom,' he said.

'Does one praise ones Mom's breasts like that,' she asked as warm waves started erupting in her body.

'All beautiful things are meant to be praised and if they belong to your Mom, then you are bound to praised even more,' saying it as he took a breast in his mouth he pressed his hardness on her waist.

Feeling his hardness on her waist and having her breast in his mouth Kala's body began to writhe in ecstasy and as she felt moistness creeping between her thighs. Biting her lips and pulling his face from her breast 'when is all this going to stop,' she asked.

'Let me embrace you for a few more moments Mom,' he said as he grasped her and pressed his hardness on her soft belly.

Feeling that in no way he was going to let her go without having accomplished his feat she started grinding her waist on his manhood and when Raj started moaning, gluing her lips on his and kissing him passionately 'do you still need to have me in your arms?' she asked.

'Yes no yes no,' repeating it he kept jabbing his hardness on her soft belly and pushing her to the wall he shot in his pants. Then it was the turn of Kala to hold him in her arms and soothe him.

It was after some time that Kala moved out of his arms and collecting her garments went down to fight out a battle more difficult than the one she had encountered in the attic. After debating all the pros and cons and neither winning or losing the battle she decided to climb up as she had given a word to her son that she would spend the night in the attic. 

On climbing she saw Raj lying on mattresses reading a document and as she knelt beside him 'Mom, look what I found,' he said showing her the documents.

'What are they?' asked Kala not bothering to read them.

'It's a statement left behind by Grand Father informing us about the property,' he said.

'So the old man had thought of us,' she said.

'Yes and he also states that he had to guard it with all his life,' he said.

'Yes he did that. He neither informed his son nor his grandson about it,' she said spilling her anger.

'No, he goes to say that he did not inform us as there was a cult involved in it. Mom, I think the old man had old beliefs and hence did not inform us.'

'May be,' she said and thought for a while and unable to recap any instance. 'Okay let his soul rest in peace,' she said.

'Yes rest in peace grand pa,' he said and turning to face her 'so now we need not bother about anyone,' he said holding the papers.

'Yes it is a big relief,' she replied.

Getting excited 'tomorrow I am going to buy the whole town Mom,' he said.

'Provided I give you the key,' she replied jokingly.

Smiling at her 'do you think you have the key?' he asked.

Kala slipped her hand inside her blouse and pulling it out empty she looked at him.

'Open your blouse and search thoroughly Mom,' said Raj dangling the key in front of him.

Seeing the key in his hand 'You pig,' she screamed and as she lunged forward to snatch it, Raj held her and pulling her by his side 'do you want me to put it back,' he asked.

'You are a swine,' she said taking the key from him.

'It's fine, now why don't you put it back where it belongs to,' he said staring at her bosom.

'Why should I, I will keep wherever I want to,' she said kissing the key.

'I was hoping I would get a chance to remove it from its hiding place,' he said looking into her eyes.

'Why are you so crazy, where you not . . . .. . .?' she said.

'Being close to you I go crazy Mom,' he replied.

'Then I think I should go to my room,' she said trying to get up.

Pulling her down 'how can you go when you have promised,' he said.

'What promise did I make?' she asked making faces at him.

'You said . . . . . . ,' he could not reply.

'Yes I said I would spend the night here, nothing else,' she replied shaking her head.

'But I thought spending the night with you would be something different,' he replied.

'What do you mean by something different?' she asked moving closer.

'Like having you in my arms,' he replied.

'You had me in your arms, did you not?' she asked smiling at him.

'Yes I had you in my arms and what's wrong if I feel like having you again,' he said.

'Yes you can but you may have to restrict your hands, think about it,' she said.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: In the Attic ( By = sirajahmed10 ) - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 02:56 PM