Incest In the Attic ( By = sirajahmed10 ) - COMPLETE

The next morning after having a re-check Raj said, "Mom, I don't think he has not left any will." 

"Yes and now what do we do with these?" She asked holding the papers.

"We may have to consult some lawyer in town, shall we go Mom?" He asked.

"How can I, I don't have a proper dress."

"I will buy you a saree Mom," he said and as she looked at him with concern "we will pawn some of those bronze items," Raj said.

As Kala nodded Raj felt excited and before she could change her mind he went out of the house.

#

Next morning as Kala came out wearing the new saree, Raj could not hide his joy. He instantly blurted out 'Mom you looks so pretty,' and kept stealing glances at her during the journey.

It was when they reached the town that his mother nuzzled close to him on finding so many people scrambling in the crowded streets.

Holding her hand and supporting her they made their way to the Lawyers office and as they sat side by side in the cramped office waiting for their turn Raj felt exuberant to feel the warmth of her body. 

Later on having met the lawyer their joy knew no bounds as the papers they were holding were of a prominent land and by today's value it would fetch them an amount which they could not have dreamt of.

Excited by the virtue of becoming rich in a day they hurried back home and started searching for another part of the paper pertaining to the property in the attic.

It was here that Raj took undue advantage of being close to his Mom. He kept brushing her body every now and then and at times even slipped his hand over her.

Finally when they got hold of the papers Raj hugged his mother in his arms and showering kisses on her face cried out "Mom we have found the papers." Kala's joy knew no bounds, wrapping her arms around him she swayed in his arms. 

While Raj had hugged his mother on the spur of the moment it was Kala's body which had responded to his embrace and hugged him strongly and did not let go until Raj moved out of her arms. 

Coming out of the embrace while Raj was excited to see her blushing face it was Kala who felt bad. She could understand what had taken over her and why she had reacted like that. Shaking the image out of her mind and slipping her arm on his waist she flashed a smile at him.

That smile conveyed thousand meanings and Raj could not have asked for more.

##
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: In the Attic ( By = sirajahmed10 ) - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 02:09 PM