Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
She moved from my body. I got up and everybody was looking at us with surprise, except Raman..he was fully mad. He was more mad at Roshni. But she still had that don't care attitude, that surprised us. So Raman walked away from there. Sakshi said 'it is better to stop this game here..or else there will be big problem" Even Rashmi said the same. Rohan and Ranjith went behind Raman to convince him. I was standing there like what to do now. I could hear Sakshi and Rashmi asking Roshni"what happened to u..why u are behaving so strange today"

Roshni said"nothing"
Sakshi said "now how you are going to calm Raman? He is so mad now"
Roshni said " leave it to me..I will talk to him"
Then she* also left, Rashmi and Sakshi was giving me a weird look to me, so I asked" what??? It is not my mistake.. then what I supposed to do"
They didn't tell anything..because both of them dnt want to discuss about this with me now infront of other one.
So we walked together behind Roshni.
When we reached at the reception Rohan and Ranjith were there. They said Raman is so mad, he is not listening to anything. Roshni said " you guys go to sleep..I will talk to him"
They all dnt know what to do now.so they decided to go to their hut
I said "I am going back to farmhouse. You guys go and sleep ... I will see you tomorrow"
I was not in a mood to stay here. I went to the lake side and there was few boat. I took one and went back to farmhouse.
When I reached farmhouse I was feeling something strange. I went to the front side.
There was a bike there... and it is not anyone's that I know. I was bit scared only Neha and kids were at home. I tried to open the front door. It was locked from inside. I rang the bell. Nobody opened. So I went to backside of the house and I heard door opening sound from the front. I ran back to the front, I heard bike starting sound. By the time I reached at the front, that person went away. I was so scared, I never expected somebody will intrude to my property like this, that's why I left Neha and kids alone here. I ran in to the house and went to check kids room. They were sleeping . So I went to check Neha's room. She was not there...her dress were on the floor..I searched for her all over there.. I couldnt find her then I heard some noise from top floor..I went up to check there... I entered in to the common room ..there was no body. Then I went to the room* Ranjith and Sakshi were using. There was no body there too. Then I entered in to my bedroom. There was nobody there too. But then I noticed that washroom door was locked . So I tap on the door. I called her name "Neha ..are u there"*
She asked me in low voice" yea.. I am..who else is with you?"
I said "nobody ..only me"
She slightly opened the door and put her head out and confirmed there is only me
"What the hell is going on Neha.. come on ..come out" I said
"No ..I can't.." she said
" Why " I asked
"I am naked..." she said by looking at floor
"What ...the...who was that guy?" I asked
"It was my boyfriend" she said
" Neha ...are you mad? You guys were having sex in my bed room" I asked
"No ...he just came few minutes before..we were just ....." she said
"You were just...?? What? " I asked
"We were just making out..and you came between" she said

"So I am the problem now...you know Neha ..it was foolish idea...if I was here with your brother or somebody else..you know what would happen" I asked

"Why you came back? " She asked
"Nothing..I thought you will be alone here with kids..so I will stay here...but ...
At least you should have informed me..I got scared when I saw a guy running out of my house" I said
"I am sorry..it was a quick plan.. when u guys all left. I was texting him about this farmhouse and all ...and he said he is coming now..I tried to stop him..but he didn't listen and forced me to send the location and he just came like that" she said
"Where is he ?" She asked
"Who ...ur boyfriend..he ran away...brave boy" I teased her
"Ok .. come out" I said
" I told u I am naked " she said
"Ohh sorry"...
I gave her a towel and went out side. I sat there on the couch in the common room. Turned on the TV and played a movie channel. I was watching a movie. Between Neha passed trough that room and went down to the ground floor to get her clothes. She was wearing the towel only. But I couldn't see her properly. I was fully focusing on movie.
After fifteen minutes, she comes up and sat there on the other side of the couch. She was changed to a T-shirt and a short nighty trousers. I was changing random channels and then played an Indian movie. It was a romantic movie and a good movie though. We both were fully in movie. Then there is a scene come up in which hero was riding scooter and heroine was sitting at the back and he was making sudden breaks and her boob was getting pressed on his body and heroine will get mad and she will ask him to stop the scooter and she will sit at the front and hero at the back and this time he was sitting very closed to her and heroines face expression was like surprised..it was all sexual double meaning. Neha looked at me and I looked at her with a smile .
She asked"what"
I said "nothing"
"Then y u are smiling" she asked
"Whats going on with your driving lessons..u learned driving" I asked with a smile.
" I know where u are going to .." she said
I laughed and asked "you had told me over the phone that will continue driving class on Sunday"
"So!?? "She asked
"It's Almost Sunday today" I said
It was 12:20 am
"So...u want to teach me driving now..at night" she asked
"Night is the best time to ride" I said with a wink and smile
"U pervert" she said ..she got the double meaning in my words
I extended my legs on the couch and my leg was almost touching her thighs slightly
She looked at me through the corner of right eye. So I slightly pressed my right leg toes on her thighs
So she asked"what is ur intention?"
" Nothing" I said
"No..u have something wrong intention in ur mind" she said
" Yea I want to do something" I said
"U want to do what" she asked
I didn't say anything..but just smiled at her
"What" she asked
" Do u like cuddling " I asked
"Why" she asked
"Tell me u like it or not" I asked
"If I??" She asked me back
" Can we cuddle?? " I asked
"What " she laughed
"Please can we cuddle" I asked
" Ok...just cuddling right?!" She asked
"Yea just cuddling" by saying that I moved to her side.
I laid on the couch and she laid over me by my left side I wrapped my left hand around her hip and we laid there clenching our legs and we were just enjoying the movie. She had kept her left hand on my body. My left hand over her hip was moving over her belly over her T-shirt. I was softy touching her belly over T-shirt while watching movie. With my finger I was playing over her navel area over her shirt. We were clenched our legs tightly. Meanwhile a kissing scene between hero and heroine shown in the movie. It was an intense kiss scene. I looked at her, I dnt know how she realized that I am looking at her, she also turned her face to me. We looked in to each other's eyes and slowly I gave her a kiss on her cheek. She hold me tightly by closing her eyes, so I again gave her another kiss on her cheek, she didn't say anything. So I slowly with my right hand I turned her face close to me and gave her a kiss on her soft* lips . Then I gave her one more kiss on her lip and then I start to suck her lower lip passionately. She turned her body more to me . Her left boob was pressing over my shoulder. Then we start to kiss and cuddle each other passionately. Then I laid on top of her and continued to make out.she was holding one hand on my neck and other hand was going through my hair. Meanwhile her phone start to ring. It was kept on the small glass table in front of the couch. First we thought it will stop , but it continued and it was disturbing us. So she asked me to take it for her. I took it from there and gave it to her . She looked at the screen and cut the call. And it rang again, so she send a text to that she can't pick the call.it was her boyfriend. She dnt want to pick the call now. He texted* back "everything is fine!??" Since I was laying close to her I could see the message on screen. She texted back" yea.. everything is fine,it was param.* He won't tell anybody"
" Can I come there again then? " He asked again with a wink smiley. She replied" no..my brothers and all may come back anytime" she lied to him and she said she will text later .he said ok and then she gave the phone back to me. I kept it on table again. Then I looked at her like what a lie was it. She said "dnt look at me like that"
" OK madam" I said and I kissed on her neck. We start to romance again. While kissing on her neck she start to make pleasure moan. She had clenched her legs around my hip. I pressed her boobs with my hand while kissing her. She had bigger boob than Akriti. It was hard too. I was squeezing it over her T-shirt. Then I put my hand inside her T-shirt and pulled her bra cup down . Her boobs came out of her bra inside her shirt and I start to play with her boobs inside her shirt . She was holding my hair tightly with both hands. Then I hugged her tight and sat on the couch and her legs were still wrapped around my hip. She was sitting on my lap and we continued to kiss like that, I took of her T-shirt meanwhile. And her boobs were already out of her bra from before. Those naked boobs were pressing on my chest and unhooked her bra too between. Now she was totally topless and held both her boobs with my Hands and start to suck her nipple one by one. She hold my hair tightly. She was wearing only her shorts and panty inside. She removed my shirt off and then she was feeling my body with her hand. Her hand was going over my chest and belly. My dick was fully erected in my pants. Finally her reached over my bulge. She start to rub over it. I was feeling full pressure in my pants. She realized that and she removed the button and pulled the zip. I was not wearing an underwear, so my dick came out and it was 90 degree straight. She gave me a nice hand job. Then she got off from my lap and took off all her remaining clothes and became fully naked in front of me. And she sat on her knees and start to shake my dick with her hands. Then she slowly licked the tip of my dick like a lollipop. I was getting heavy pleasure. I was in heaven then she slowly put in her mouth and gave me best blowjob of my life. I dnt want to cum so early. I want to enjoy this full night with her. So I made her to sit on the couch and spread her legs. Her pussy was clean shaven, I start to lick her pussy lips. She wrapped her leg around my neck with pleasure. I tasted her pussy juice while sucking there and I gave small bite on her gspot. I sucked it too and put my tongue inside her and gave her maximum pleasure by twisting my tongue inside her. She screamed to fuck her. So I came up and positioned my dick in to her hole and slowly pushed my body pressure down , it was not that easy, since her hole was so tight for my dick. So she was screaming, but luckily she had closed the door to the ground floor or else kids may hear her sound. My dick was fully inside her and I start to move it and out in a slow pace. She was hugging me tightly with her hands and legs. Now the pain was gone , now she was really enjoying my each push. She had closed her eyes. I slowly slowly increased the speed of my thrust and the couch was moving back with my each push. So to make it comfortable for both of us I sat on the couch with my dick inside her and then she start to ride on my dick by sitting in my lap.when she was moving up her boobs were jiggling along with that. It was nice view. Then I was about to come, so I told her that in her ear. She said " it's ok.. come inside me"
I exploded my huge load of cum inside her. after few minutes she got off from me with leaking pussy. I gave her some tissue to clean her self. Then she was to wear her clothes, I said" no .. not now.. we are not done yet, we have whole night"
She smiled at laid on the couch naked . I laid there too beside her.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 06-05-2019, 12:16 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Asif007 - 06-05-2019, 03:53 PM