Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
When we walked to Rohan and Raman. Raman was fighting with Rohan.

"This is just a game..take it as a fun" Rohan said
"She is doing that in front me and you are saying it is a game? How dare she could do that" Raman said

Raman was not even looking at Roshni. But Roshni seems like not worrying about this fight. She was showing a careless attitude.

"Raman, we all are here to enjoy right.. then why can't you take it in that way" Rohan asked

"Enjoying not means she do whatever she wants and I just watch it" Raman replied

" Ohh god Raman.. why you are making it so bad..it was nothing.." Rohan said

" Ok .. then tell me .. if your wife was in this situation.. what would be ur situation...u can stay cool?" Raman asked

actually Rohan has no answer for that but just to make situation in control he said" of course... it's just a game why should I bother"

" It is easy to say... you should be in the same situation to know how it hurts" Raman said

" If Rashmi was in Roshni's situation I wouldnt be doing all these fight.. u are just making this situation worse" Rohan said

" Ok then we will continue the same game..this time your wife with param" Raman said
Rohan didn't answer first
So Raman said " what happened...u dnt have an answer?"

" It is a game right..so all ladies should participate.. if the bottle points to my wife then I have no issue" Rohan said

"Guys.. we are taking it to somewhere...let's stop this here.. " I said to make the situation better. I also want to show that I am a gentleman between their husbands.

"No..param..this game should continue.. one more thing there will be three turns..and two songs for each turn.." Raman said.. because he want too see somehow others wife too in the same situation.

" Raman.. why my dear friend.. I dnt want somethings bad happen between our relation cause of this stupid game" I said

"Nothing will happen ..like rohan said we all are here for fun.. let's have some real fun" Raman said

"Are you sure" I asked
" Yea..sure" he said

" So you guys have to promise that there won't be any issue between us after this" I said

Since there is no go back .. everyone agreed.

So I sat with the ladies and now all were excited to see whats going to happen next. I rotated the bottle and it was spinning fast and then slowed down and finally it pointed to Roshni. I could see frustration and depression on Raman's face. But since the game was started by him, only thing he can do is just watch.
I asked to everybody" even now we can stop this if you say"
But Rohan interfered and said"rules are rules...no go back"
No one didn't say any word
I gave permission to Roshni to choose what she want... she chose make out that was a shock to everyone...mainly to Raman. I realized there is something wrong or else she never say make out.
So I asked "are u sure"
"U doubt?" She asked back
I didn't say anything except ok
I was not sure how to start, since it was in front of her husband. She realized that . So she sat on the grass and I sat there close to her. Sakshi played the song, I was like how to start it, but Roshni hold my face and kissed on my lips. We started slowly and she was getting wild, she was not even caring about her husband. She was holding back of my head and other hand was on my back. Then she leaned over my body, I fall on the grass with her height. Her boobs were pressing on my chest ..she was still kissing me . Then the most shocking thing happened she took my hand put it on her ass, she want me to press her bum. I was like"Fuck" what's going on. I softly squeezed her bum, since she was not wearing a panty inside it was feeling so soft to touch her bum. We were smooching still and she was rubbing her crotch over my thighs, my dick was rock hard and it was poking to her belly. I pressed her ass cheek hard. I was sure everyone can see that how well I am squeezing her bum. I put my other hand too over her bum. I was pressing and spreading her ass cheeks with my hands. I could feel wetness of her crotch over my thighs. She was kissing my neck now and then she kissed over my chest, my shirt was half open . So she kissed on my nipple and then she played with her tongue on my nipple . She softly bite on my nipple. Then she again with her tip of tongue she played with my nipple . Her boob was crushing over my belly now. Since she was laying over me. My dick was feeling in full pressure. By the time the first song was ended and second song started. As per the new rule there was two songs. But she was not even noticing any thing . She was still teasing me with her tongue. Then she came up again to kiss me on lips and this time her crotch was right over my dick . She rubbed it over my dick while kissing me. I put my hand over her bum again and start to feel her bum again . She put her tongue inside me and we then we were kissing with our tongue, we were kissing like there is only us there. Then the second song also ended .
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 06-05-2019, 12:16 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Asif007 - 06-05-2019, 03:53 PM