Adultery From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356
We came home, Parveen served me and kids lunch. Then she went to wash cloths and asked me to bring grocery so that she can cook food. I was not feeling good. What happened today at Nadeem place was disturbing. It was true that all things happened so far in our married life was accepted by me, and I even enjoyed the scenario. But the behavior of Kashif and specially Parveen words were disturbing me. I surely don’t want this.
I knew Parveen loves to fuck Nadeem. She waits for Saturday to come and she likes me to be there when he fucks her. As far as I am concern, I do get excited seeing them together. Yes I was enjoying being submissive on Saturday, I did felt humiliation in few things, but I accepted it as enjoyment. But now the things were changing. The attitude of Parveen was somewhat different today. I was completely out of guess that what made her say that I am losing and he is becoming owner of her cunt. I was her husband. If anyone owns her then it’s me. Nadeem is just using her on her and my will.
I brought the groceries and after washing cloths Parveen went to cook. I took out my laptop and started working on office work. We both hardly talked with each other rest of the day. After dinner, kids wanted to go out. So Parveen asked me to lets go to some icecream shop. I took them there.
In night after sending kids to bed, Parveen came in bedroom and sat beside me, she was in her normal shalwar kameez. She lay beside me and started roaming her fingers in my hairs and said, what’s wrong Javed, since we have come back from Nadeem, you looks depressed? You know I love you a lot and I feel bad seeing you in this mood. What happened? What is disturbing you.
I thought of words then said, Parveen, tell me do you love me or Nadeem? Parveen smiled and said, I love both of you dear, but there is a difference in this love. You are my life, my husband and father of my kids. I can never imagine a single day without you. I want to spend life with you and die in your arms. As far as Nadeem is concern, yes I love him too. I know that I told you before that I only lust for him. but now truth is that I love him and my life will be incomplete without him. but my love for you has no comparison with my love for Nadeem. My love for you is far more and far more superior. So now tell me openly and clearly that what exactly is disturbing you. Why you asked this question.
I said, I am unable to understand the way things are progressing. I mean, first you have stopped completing sex with me on Friday, than I feel like a servant in front of Nadeem and why you said that I am loosing and he is becoming the owner of your cunt? I am your husband you are my wife. It’s true that he use your cunt, but that’s just for fun this doesn’t makes him the owner.
Parveen showed a disturbed look on her face and kept quiet for few seconds then said, Javed will you please take off my kameez. I dint understand why she said this, put I pulled her kameez off. Then she asked me to remove her shalwar. I did. She was not wearing panty so now she was is bra only.
Then she said, tell me that I am a good wife and good mother or not.
I said yes you are.
She said, look at this body of mine and tell me do you love it or not.
I said, yes I love it.
She said, do you love fucking me in ass?
I said, yes. But this doesn’t mean I don’t want to fuck your cunt.
She put a finger on my lips and said, only answer what I ask. She again asked do you love fucking my ass.
I said yes.
She said, do you love licking my cunt.
My answer was yes.
She said, now think first and tell me the truth that you like licking my cunt as it is now or you like it more to lick my cunt after Nadeem has fucked it.
I thought. The truth was that I had always felt more excited licking her after Nadeem has fucked her. So I said, after Nadeem has fucked you.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356 - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 01:50 PM