Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
Once Vinod left, Kamna complained “Ma, my poor pussy is still sore. I am never doing this again”

Pratima pulled the sheet off and examined her beloved daughter’s sexy body, which was fully naked. Used to be flawless and vibrant, Kamna’s skin was bruised in many placed, love marks, hickeys were all over her body. The succulent nipples looked sore with many hickeys bunched around it, the abused breasts, navel and the ravaged pussy and asshole looked pitiful. Pratima applied a soothing balm, gently massaging the cream into her daughter’s beautiful skin “Sorry dear, I know you did this for me and Aditi, they won't bother us anymore. Is it too painful?”

Kamna smiled “I wouldn’t say painful, I am just tired and sore all over, my stomach is filled to its brim with semen, I feel like I can't eat anything for many days. I don’t mind the gangbang, it was much better than I ever imagined, I just don’t want to fuck so many men at the same time, perhaps I should limit myself to a dozen at a time”

Pratima tweaked Kamna’s nipple, making the younger woman shriek in pain “You nasty slut, here I was worried about you, but you are teasing me with your exploits”

Kamna said ‘Seriously ma, I don’t regret the gangbang, I’ve always wondered about I, the feeling of cocks fucking all my holes and seeing naked men everywhere is too good for words to describe. But I don’t want to cheat on my husband anymore, from now on I won't fuck any other man and will remain dutiful only to my husband. I was so guilty dancing naked right in front of him and being a cheating slut before his eyes. It’s the only blemish in the experience, though it was really kinky to have sex right under his nose, it would have been so much better with his permission”

Pratima was gobsmacked “You are too greedy, my daughter. But it also good to be faithful to your husband, after all the things you’ve done for us, I can't ask for more. This should be a good point to stop, though I heard the women speak about you in awe. Did you really swallow all the cum? It must be loads”

The mother and daughter talked for a long time about the gangbang experience making Pratima sigh in jealousy at the end of it. The next day Kamna was healed enough, it was also the day they would leave the quaint village. Many women visited the house to see them off, Vinod was in heaven as Bimala greeted him with an erotic embrace and a deep kiss “Bhaiya, you didn’t come to my house like you promised”

Vinod cleared his throat, still tasting her saliva in his mouth “Sorry sister, but I was too busy, I will definitely visit you next time. Why don’t you come to my home? It would be nice to host you in the city”

Bimala was happy that he invited her “Thanks bhaiya, but I don’t know if my father-in-law would allow me”

Even Jayanti visited them, giving him a scorching kiss and even rubbed his cock naughtily, of course Kamna had it worse, every man had to embrace her for some time squeezing and kissing her body to their satisfaction. After the second man, Vinod didn’t find it strange anymore, it was a seriously strange village with stranger inhabitants. The highlight was the shy Aditi hugging him with her nubile body, under her mother’s urging she even kissed him softly on the lips making him smile widely ‘Thank you Jijaji for letting me go to college”

He nodded, holding her slim bare waist in his hands “No problem Aditi, you are always welcome in my house”

With a shy smile, she blushed and went away to play with Arushi one last time, though she kept glancing at him from time to time. Pratima sobbed for a long time, slobbering both Vinod and Kamna with kisses “I will send Aditi soon, please come back when you have time, don’t forget me”

With half the village assembling to send them off, the young family got into the small van and rode back to the town with Ranu and Pintu. Vinod was surprised to see Kamna wearing a normal blouse and saree, using the pallu to completely cover her body. She looked very conservative and dutiful with a large bindi and red kumkum on her forehead, he was curious about the change but didn’t ask her. Kamna was filled with melancholy and didn’t respond to the teenaged boys’ flirting as she blankly looked at the disappearing country side. The boys were disappointed that their Didi didn’t ‘play’ with them as usual, but they were raised to be obedient to their elders. After sending the boys off at the station, the young family boarded the train with none of the drama of the previous journey. Kamna was silent most of the time, completely ignoring the looks other men sent her way, due to her beauty and lush body. She focussed fully on taking care of her husband and child, making Vinod happy.

Things got back to normal for the next several weeks, Vinod was in marital bliss, once again back in the familiar rut of going to office and coming back to his loving family. Kamna was true to her words, dressing conservatively and keeping away from even light flirting, it seemed as if she was a new woman.

Everything was placid except for one pressing issue, no matter how much she tried, she couldn’t ignore the hormones in her body. With no sexual relief, Kamna had to masturbate several times during the day, many carrots and cucumbers were worn out to sate her lust. Her body burned night and day, yet she controlled herself to not to succumb to her desires. To not test her self-control, she avoided going to all the places she used to, like the tailor shop, market, public transport and other places where there might be body contact. It was difficult but somehow, she managed even though her body burned with passion and her mind blurred with desire. Even feeding Arushi was an ordeal, her nipples were too sensitive sending waves of teasing pleasure with any stimulation.

For days she would roam around with rock hard nipples, her experiment of wearing tight conservative blouses and bras only made things tougher, they only made the fabric rub her aching nipples harder putting her through mind numbing lust. Vinod on the other hand was in bliss, the normal routine helped restore a peaceful state of mind, no longer did he have to experience sweet torture of having near sex with other women and enjoy guilt and pleasure at the same time. Though he did stop for a short while before a famous college on his route back home, under the guise of having tea at a crowded shop. The tea was barely palatable, but the shop was always busy due to the view it provided, especially at a certain time in the evening when the budding beauties from the ladies’ college exited the premises to go home.

The harmless stimulation made him satisfied, he loved seeing the young bodies clad in tight tops, jeans, skirts, churidars and at times even sarees. It became a tradition to stop on the way home at the shop and have a tea, slowly sipping the flavoured hot water while enjoying the view with men of similar tastes. While Vinod was happy with life in general, unfortunately things were back to normal with him once again ignoring his beautiful wife at home. After a month of very strict forced abstinence, Kamna started to slip, the fully covering blouses gradually gave way to more revealing, thin blouses she used to wear earlier. Sarees got lower and lower on her midriff, showing off her deep navel like a waxing new moon, until they barely hung on her flaring hip. The pallu which perfectly covered her large breasts, moved further to the side, revealing the blouse covered orbs in all its glory.

When the neighbourhood vegetable shop was closed on a certain day, she broke one of her self-imposed rules by going to the crowded market. Kamna’s creamy white skin became pinker when the collective gazes of the low-class men fell upon her, her juicy lips parted to bring in more air as her body heated up when a man’s body slowly rubbed against her side when he walked past. The vendor’s gaze on her deep cleavage set the embers alight when she leaned over more than necessary to pick some tomatoes. With practised ease a subtle flick of her shoulder made her pallu slip, exposing her heaving breasts to the wide-eyed man, she consoled herself by saying to herself that the reason she didn’t cover herself back was to let the air cool her hot body. Covering herself only made her sweat more and let the saree stick to her lush body like second skin, if she was going to be exposed anyway, why not use the best method to achieve faster cooling.

At another shop, she didn’t move away even when there was more space in front of her, resulting in a few men press their hard cocks on her luscious ass. Realising that she was slipping back to her previous behaviour, she cut short the shopping and came back home in a rush. Suddenly she felt dirty, not because of the dirt and clammy air, but because of the way she let the strangers enjoy her beauty. Stripping her sweaty clothes, she stood under the shower hoping that the hot water would wash away the warring thoughts splitting her mind apart. She took the bar of soap and gently let the suds wash the dirt off, but even the lightest touch would once again inflame the sparks of desire, turning it into a raging fire. Not knowing how to deal with her slippery life, she put on a thick nightie and went about her chores, hoping that the mundane tasks would make her calm down.

Vinod was rushing on his way back home, sweat beaded his forehead as he quickly glanced at his watch. Steeling his rapidly beating heart, he weaved through two buses, using the minuscule space in between them to get ahead of the traffic. It was a dangerous manoeuvre, he knew he was needlessly risking his life, but he also didn’t want to be late. He released a sigh of relief when he reached his destination, thankfully he was only a few minutes late. He ordered a cup of crappy tea and took a good spot, not acknowledging the regulars he saw every day. The large gate of the ladies college was right in front of him, the first batch of girls walked to the bus stop, some taking the autos and some walking on further. He sipped the shitty beverage and watched the second batch, which usually contained the best beauties, blouses and tops filled his vision, skin-tight jeans showing off slim bodies made his heart throb.

Skin glowing with youthful vitality shone under the evening sun, larger tits jiggled subtly in loose shirts and tops making his cock lurch in sync. Butts swayed and hips swung, setting the men’s bodies alight with lust, suddenly the world seemed to pause when one girl, who was the universal favourite of the perverted men came out. She was wearing a loose peach coloured top that stuck to her delicious body, she walked quickly making the fabric stick and reveal the outline of her bra with it the shape and size of her perky tits. The skirt made everything hotter, it was shorter than normal, ending a few inches above her perfect knees, hinting at her slim, creamy thighs with every step. A wide smile bloomed on her beautiful face making the men let out a hungry sigh, but the smile wasn’t directed at them. A groan of injustice was the answer, when she hugged a handsome teenaged man intimately and got behind him on the expensive sports bike.

The sad groan immediately changed joyful when she threw her leg over the seat making her skirt rise dangerously high revealing almost all of her mouth-watering thigh with a hint of pink panties underneath. In Unison, cocks lurched in salute to the wonderful sight even as she disappeared in a cloud of acrid smoke, as the teenager showed off in style, letting the tyres burn the road as he sped off into the horizon. Vinod was so horny, his mind immediately flashed various fantasies involving the girl, how blissful it would be if he could be that young man on the bike. He knew that the man wasn’t an idiot and would take her to a place where he could enjoy the beauty further. Throwing the soggy tea cup to the ground, Vinod jumped onto his bike and rode fast as his mind engaged in lurid fantasies. His cock was painfully hard, straining his briefs, he reached his home in record time and ran inside.

Kamna was dumbfounded when she saw her husband vanish right before her eyes and lock himself inside the bathroom. What she didn’t know was that Vinod was furiously jerking off to the sexy scene earlier, with the image of Aditi mixing with the college girl as he painted the bathroom wall with white cum.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv - by Ramesh_Rocky - 09-05-2019, 01:49 PM