Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
I too start stroking my cock seeing swetha sucking and imagine it’s my own. I continue on when i hear a knock on the door

“Saab… are you done” ganga asks as i quickly cover myself up

“Oh… Ganga … i will come out, once i am done.” i say trying to hide my hardon.

Ganga suspects something going on, but thankfully leaves me. I quickly open the app and get back to my storking.

Swetha was still sucking yogendarji as his cock throbbed violently

“Looks like its ready now” swetha says giving it one last lick on the top

“Yes dear” yogendarji says lifting himself up and getting into missionary position.

Swetha lifts her legs and spreads them wide to let yogendarji in as she glances at the camera with lust.

“I am all yours tonight” swetha says as yogendarji gets ready for her.

Yogendarji wastes no time as he shoves his throbbing cock into swetha’s pussy as swetha moans loudly, her hands grasping the bed sheets tightly to take in his assault. With every stroke i see swetha’s waist chain jump up. Yogendarji continued banging swetha as loud moans fill my ears and i stroke my cock to it. Precum starts oozing out as i get closer to edge.

I didn’t hear when ganga came into the room as she caught me stroking.

“Saab.. i know what your doing” ganga says looking at me from behind as i quickly close the app.

I was speechless with my one hand on my cock and my ears filled with swetha’s moans. I just blinked.

“Saab.. i know your watching a blue film… i don’t understand why you're watching when i am here to take care of you” ganga said surprised and curious

I swallowed. “I didn’t want to take advantage of you” i lied trying to make the situation make sense.

“Is that’s why you stopped kissing me on the couch” ganga asked now smiling

“Yes” i lied

“Ohh saab.. You are too nice…but saab, its not taking advantage when i also want it” ganga said a bit shy as she kissed me and removed my earphones as i heard swetha asking yogendarji to fuck her harder.

Ganga got herself naked and climbed over to the bed and helped me undress myself.

“Saab you have been busy” ganga said as she took my throbbing cock in her hand. She stroked it slowly to make sure i don’t cum as we continued kissing.

I was already at edge and feeling ganga’s body against mine was driving me crazy. I kissed her everywhere and got on top of her and started rubbing my cock over her pussy. I could feel her wetness sticking to my cock. We continued feeling our body when ganga realized i was not going to put in. ganga then came on top of me and started rubbing her pussy on my cock.

“Ahhh….” i moaned

“Saab… you are too nice… you don’t want to fuck me even when i am naked before you” ganga said as she stopped rubbing her pussy against mine and guided my cock into her pussy.

“Ahhh ganga” i moaned. It was impossible for me to get it out now. It felt too good.

Ganga slowly moved up and down my shaft to make sure i dont cum fast. She took her time with me as i moaned loudly. I couldn't take it anymore as i fucked her from below as ganga too started moaning.

I quickly came into her.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 09-05-2019, 01:37 PM