Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
I put the phone back in my pocket and was lost in thoughts. It was weird sending off swetha with yogendarji and my emotions started running wild in my head. I was turned on by this new development but also anxious at the same time. From the beginning i always had swetha by my side so it was easy for me to assume everything was under control and i could stop it anytime i want. But, as the time passed i felt the control slipping and letting swetha spend two nights with yogendarji was making it worse. It’s not like i don’t trust swetha, but, it’s hard to ignore her inclination towards yogendarji. I am concerned, turned on and confused. Talk about a mess.

I went back into the house and was greeted with a wide smile from ganga. Maybe it’s not all bad i thought to myself, i need get my head clear.

“Do you want to go out for dinner?” i asked ganga. Anyway, swetha would not reach the hotel for next hour or two in traffic.

“Ji saab.. Let me change my dress” ganga lit up and hurried into the guest room as i sat on the couch.

Ganga was back. “Don’t worry saab… swethaji will be fine,” ganga said as she saw me lost in thoughts

“I know” i said trying to smile

“It’s all new for swethaji so she is little more excited than usual… spending alone time with her new lover” ganga tried to assure me

“Lover huh?” i blurted out

“i heard swethaji yesterday. She likes hukum .. so she wants to spend alone time with hukum” ganga said now unsure if she has spoken too much

“But saab, i still can’t believe you sent her with hukum… but i am also glad that you did” ganga said trying to steer the conversation away as she came closer.

“I will take care of you saab… it’s been long time since it’s just us… i missed you” ganga said as she kissed me on the lips. It was a long kiss and i melted away in her mouth.

“So how do i look saab” ganga said breaking the kiss and showing off her white top and yellow skirt.

“Beautiful” i said as i looked at the young girl before me. Ganga blushed and wrapped her hands around mine, ready to go.

I took her to another 3 star restaurant away from home to show off and also to make sure that no one i know will visit. I asked for a corner booth and we got ourselves settled. Ganga was all smiles, enjoying the restaurant and sat by my side instead of sitting opposite to me. The waiter eyed us both suspiciously but took our order and left. Ganga kept talking, kissing and just couldn’t keep her hands off me. I was feeling pretty good about it, a young beautiful girl wanting me. It’s not like i am old but still ganga was at least 10 years younger. It’s not daily that you get a young girl wanting you. In my case this would be the only time. But, still it felt good and i started enjoying it. We had our food and finally, it was time for deserts and ganga insisted on getting an ice cream.

“Saab… here” gang said turning red giving me a spoon of ice cream

I took it in. “i saw in movie” ganga said as she ate one spoon and gave me another.

I still couldn’t believe this is the same girl from the village.

“Saab…. I want to talk to you about something?” ganga asked out a blue

“Saab.. I know i am just a maid… but you treat me so well… and...” ganga asked concern in her voice

“Sure.. what do you want” i asked smiling

Ganga smile widened, ice creaming dripping through her teeth.

“Saab… Before this …. i had never even thought about my life…. But after i met saab … i somehow started hoping for more… i know i can’t be your girlfriend or wife….. can you make me your mistress… i won’t ask much… i can also just be your maid” ganga asked sounding desperate. I didn’t know what to answer. Ganga was probably afraid to go back to her old life and was hoping something from me. But i am honestly not sure what i can do to help her. I can never keep her with me. Swetha would go crazy. I liked ganga but not enough to create problems between me and swetha.

“You don’t have to answer now saab.... But please think about me… “ ganga said, quickly trying to back track and afraid what i will say.

“Ganga i really like you, but, i am married, I don’t know what but i promise i will try to think of something” i said trying to reassure her even though i had no idea how to.

Ganga smiled as she heard i liked her. She understood my peril but was also happy that i accepted her. I could see it in her eyes. I knew she liked me a lot, but i really don’t know what to do.

“Thanks saab… i am just happy you like me…. I too like saab a lot”. Ganga said kissing me with ice cream in her mouth as she fed me with her tongue. Ganga was back to her usual self as she took my promise to heart. She was all smiles again. Did i just make a mistake?

Ganga fed me some more of the delicious ice cream with her tongue as it melted away my worries. As i enjoyed the hot lips and the cold ice cream the waiter came over with the bill. Damn i was enjoying it.

Ganga kept asking me if i liked her multiple times as i answered her yes, she lit up. I stopped overthinking and started enjoying myself and went with the flow.

I paid the bill and we headed back to the parking lot as ganga attached herself to me. I only prayed no one i knew was here.

It was raining outside as we both ran to our car and ganga followed me to the driver side. Before i could ask her, ganga frenched me in the rain. I kissed her back, god it was good, but after a minute my brain realized it was too risky and we got into the back of the car. I hungrily kissed her lips, face, neck everywhere. Ganga got on top of me as she spread her legs to either side of mine. I was glad i bought her a skirt as she pulled it up to make herself comfortable, exposing her thighs. My cock twitched as i felt her pussy on my cock. I put my hands under her skirt as i traced it to her ass and squeezed them hard. Ganga kept rubbing her pussy against my cock as she kissed me hungrily exchanging saliva. I quickly moved my hands and unzipped to let my cock free from my tight jeans.. Ahhh…i was finally free…. ganga was wearing her panties unlike swetha but i could feel her wet pussy rubbing against my naked cock. Ganga smiled as she felt my naked cock and kept giving me a lap dance. Ganga moved her hand to her panty to move it aside so i could feel her naked pussy as well. I did not stop her. I too wanted to feel her wet pussy rubbing against my cock.

“Tuk tuk” i heard a stick hit. There was a watchman outside knocking on my car window as he signalled me to lower it. Embarrassed i lowered it.

“This is not a red light area… go home and do” he said with a lecherous smile as ganga lowered her skirt.

“Yes yes” i nodded as ganga unmounted me and i zipped myself. I got out and the guy was still there. I gave him 100 rupees and he walked away smiling. I got into the driver seat and ganga got beside me. We looked at each other and burst out laughing.

We headed back home smiling.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 09-05-2019, 01:36 PM