Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
Next Day - Sunday

The next sunday morning was like any other, i was on the couch watching cricket with coffee in my hand, except, for a maid in the kitchen giving me a flying kiss and a person in the guest bedroom who is sleeping with swetha. It’s a bizarre turn of events; just a week back me and swetha would have been making plans on how to spend our sunday, but, today she already has plans with our guest. I am still surprised how things started moving so fast from the moment yogendarji arrived. Swetha opposed the idea at the beginning, but as time passed she has been more than willing to spend time and do it with yogendarji. It’s become a concern on how intimate and willing swetha has become and is ready to accommodate all of yogendarjis requests. I guess the whole situation is turning her on more than i imagined, it’s been a turn on for me too but i can’t shake off the creeping concern i been getting lately. I knew things would change but never expected it at this pace.

“Hey anand… cricket again” swetha asked as she sat beside me. Swetha spent a lot of time in the bathroom today and is finally out, she was sexily dressed in a t-shirt and small mini skirt.

“Those are some hot legs” i said caressing them.

“The bathroom is free now.. Go get freshen up first” swetha said smiling

“Ok. ok.” i said as i saw an ad come up on the TV

I quickly brushed my teeth and ignored the bath for now. May be i will do it after the match. I came back to the living room to find yogendarji sitting beside swetha.

“Your back fast” swetha said surprised as she tried adjusting her skirt down

“Ya..” i said sitting on the opposite couch

“Yogendarji also likes cricket” swetha said trying to justify why he is sitting beside her.

“Anandji, very good match… dhoni is on a blast today” yogendarji said as i agreed with him.

Swetha got up and sat beside me as the match continued on. Yogendarji stayed where he was but tried to catch a glance at swetha when he can. I didn’t understand why until i caught him watching swetha pussy as swetha spread her legs for him. As the match continued on i put my hand on swetha’s thighs and caressed her as swetha gave me a surprised look.

“What are you doing” swetha whispered “nothing.. Just enjoying my wife” i whispered back grinning

I kept caressing swetha’s thighs and slowly moved her skirt up as i saw yogendarjis growing tent. There was a coffee table in the middle but that would hardly hide anything. I am sure yogendarji is able to see swetha’s pussy now. Swetha was breathing heavy. Swetha slumped herself on the couch spreading her legs as wide as she can exposing her pussy to yogendarji. A little more up and the skirt would cover nothing when suddenly swetha stood up. “I need to get some coffee” swetha said as she went to kitchen. The couch was wet where swetha sat. i guess it was too much. i followed swetha.

“What are doing? Do you want yogendarji to find out that you know about us?” swetha asked still breathing heavy, trying to wash a cup for her as i lifted her skirt and rubbed my hard dick in her ass

“You think he knows that i know?” i asked

“I don’t think so.... His eyes are always on me. He never really cares what you do” swetha said as a matter of fact

“And i don’t think he would ever imagine that my own husband is willingly sending me to him to get fucked” swetha added chuckling as she moved her ass up and down against my cock

“Maybe i should tell him….he might be more cooperative and you both can take turns in the house” swetha teased

“Very funny…” i said biting her neck

“He he ok.. But, still what were you thinking exposing me like that” swetha asked

“Well you were so hot in the mini skirt …. My hands just moved” i said rubbing my cock harder into her

“Mmmm…..” swetha moaned

“If you had a dhoti you could have been inside me by now” swetha teased as i felt her wetness

“Anyway… that’s enough… today i belong to yogenderji” swetha said but did not stop me

“When are you leaving” i asked continuing my assault

“To my honeymoon?” swetha teased with a little excitement in her voice

“Yes” i said crushing her against the kitchen sink

“it’s Around 7… is that ok?” swetha asked trying to calm herself down

“Ya.. that should be fine” i said as i kissed her red lips

“Thanks baby.... hey…. Dont spoil my lipstick” swetha said as she finally broke through and went to bedroom giving me a naughty smile

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 09-05-2019, 01:33 PM