Romance Affair with a Telugu Woman... {COMPLETE}
Locked in the bathroom

The next day was our gym day. It was a Friday and by the time I came to her place it was already after 7. She was waiting dressed in a red t-shirt plus black tracks and we immediately headed for the gym. Thankfully it was empty because it was a Friday. We did our usual workout on the elliptical first and after 30 minutes we were sweating profusely. 

Her t-shirt was sticking to her body in all the right places and was turning me on. This time, I stared at her chest brazenly. Her cotton t-shirt had become uniformly damp except where her bra was. The material over the cups and straps was still the original bright red color while everywhere else it had become darker because of her sweat. I was semi-erect and had to adjust myself time and again. 

We couldn't do more for a couple of reasons. The gym had a large glass door and everyone coming out of the elevator could see us. Plus Sekhar was with us. So I could only whisper my intentions to her. 

The run on the treadmill was even more excruciating. The treadmills faced a large full length mirror. So I could see Harisha's heaving chest as she ran while she could see my bouncing bulge. By the time we were finished, we were sweating and I was horny. 

Back in her apartment she went for a shower while I tuned the TV to Sekhar's favorite cartoon show and stocked enough toys around him to keep him busy. I ran to the bathroom just to find it locked from inside. I knocked on it violently and called out to Harisha. 

The urgency in my voice must have really scared her because she immediately opened the door and peeked out. I forced the door open and entered the bathroom and locked it behind me. 

She was in the middle of removing her clothes. Her t-shirt was already off and she was now holding it protectively across her chest. Her hair was already undone and I could see the maroon straps of her bra on her naked shoulders. Her shoulders, arms, face and neck were glistening with sweat. 

Without any prelude I removed my own sweaty t-shirt and running shorts and took her in my arms. She instinctively wrapped her arms over my shoulders causing her t-shirt to fall to the floor. I went straight for her neck and shoulders and started licking the sweat of her skin. Her bathroom was small and I had to push her against the wall to be able to maneuver. 

Now you can imagine my state. After an hour of teasing, I finally had this plump, fair and sexy south-indian woman in my arms who was willing to let me do things to her body. Pinned against the bathroom wall, she took the full brunt of my lust. 

I ripped the bra off her chest, got rid of her tracks and almost tore her panties as I tried to remove all her clothes at once. When I finally got her naked I stepped back and removed her spectacles. 

I took her arms and raised them over her head and ordered her, "Stand like this". 

I took in the beauty of Harisha - soft, small, feminine hands, slightly plump but firm arms, armpits with long but soft hair, rounded fleshy shoulders, well-endowed chest with breasts that sagged only slightly and small dark-brown nipples on creamy, hairless mounds, waist with a hint of love handles, typical Indian hips, bushy mound, and plump thighs with beautiful dainty feet. 

I stood staring at her for some time as my cock grew rock hard in my briefs. My gaze was too much for her to stand. She quickly covered her breasts with one hand and the other one covered her mound. Her eyes fell on my crotch and I promptly got rid of my briefs so that she could see my 7 incher. 

I moved closer and my erection was just inches away from her thighs. Without any prompting, she quietly took my boner in her hand and squeezed it. A dollop of pre-cum spurted and landed on her wrist. There are many women who cringe when they come in contact with a man's bodily fluids. In general, these are the same women, who don't like the way a man smells, or the hair on his body or who feel a man's cock is dirty and doesn't need loving. 

Harisha was definitely not one of them. Harisha really enjoyed a man's body and she definitely made the most with mine.

Coming back to that moment, she carefully scooped my pre-cum off her wrist and applied it on my cock. She did that tenderly, using just two fingers to gently coat the entire head. After that she went for my nuts which had gathered around my cock. Instead of grabbing my sac like that other day, this time she used her thumb and forefinger and just ran them over my scrotum feeling every ridge of my wrinkled sac as if trying to memorize it. 

Her other hand was performing a similar inspection of my penis. She was tracing her fingers around the area where the glans separates from the shaft. She gently pressed my glans feeling the sponginess. I don't know when or how it happened but next thing I knew, she was on her knees with my upturned cock pulsating just over her head. From that angle she could see the underside of my cock. 

With one hand on my thigh for support she gently held my cock around the shaft and used her thumb to caress the underside. She squeezed my cock again and collected the small drop of pre-cum. She used it to lubricate her thumb as it traced the underside up and down the length of my shaft. At the same time she craned her neck upwards and into my crotch and I saw her tongue dart out of her mouth and lick my nut sac. 

I had not trimmed the fuzz in my crotch for a while. But that did not deter her from wetting my entire scrotum with her saliva. I swear to God, there is no better feeling than a woman on her knees using her mouth to please me. 

Her gentleness was extraordinary. At no point, apart from milking me for pre-cum, did she ever do anything harsh. At that moment I so much wanted to shove my cock down her throat. But watching her intently suck my balls while playing my shaft I knew I would come as soon as I put my cock in her mouth. I will never know how I got the will to lift her off the floor. 
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Affair with a Telugu Woman... - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 12:42 PM
RE: Affair with a Telugu Woman... - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 12:43 PM
RE: Affair with a Telugu Woman... - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 12:44 PM
RE: Affair with a Telugu Woman... - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 12:45 PM
RE: Affair with a Telugu Woman... - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 12:47 PM
RE: Affair with a Telugu Woman... - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 12:48 PM
RE: Affair with a Telugu Woman... - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 12:51 PM
RE: Affair with a Telugu Woman... - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 12:52 PM
RE: Affair with a Telugu Woman... - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 12:53 PM
RE: Affair with a Telugu Woman... - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 01:21 PM