Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
Quote:
Originally Posted by breville1 View Post
Agree, this wife thing, the honeymoon, means trouble. When Anand questions her, notice the Judas touch, she swiftly avoids eye contact by hugging him.

The fact that she prepared herself for Anand's request to fuck Ganga, means Yogi is more important for her. Notice how the one night with Yogi at the Taj turned into several nights? She cleverly gets his agreement at his weakest moment. Also notice that despite her obviously vigorous morning stint with Yogi, she still offers to satisfy him so that his concentration is averted.. Reminds me of the kind Arab offering shelter in his tent to his camel story. She vis literally taking him for a ride.

Anand, my man, you are in serious trouble

kamdev99008-

you are right............... but anand is blind in love (?) of a slut..... a slut demoralised more than a whore.... doing everything even which she not allowing to herband.... only for the dominating status and costly gifts of yogendraji.... also heartly attracted to yogi... beside falsly assuring hubby 'i am only yours and i love you'

as per her character she doesn't love anyone.... except love with benefits...

also the clever slut knows the value of social image so holding her husband in her hand by not allowing him to relate with ganga

for her honeymoon (?) plan confirmation she allowed anand to have ganga at his own but .... without her influence or knowledge.... so she could oppose anytime accuse anand or ganga or both for their relation

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 09-05-2019, 01:31 PM