Romance Affair with a Telugu Woman... {COMPLETE}
Just when his mom was playing his uncle's scrotum, Sekhar decided to turn around for a quick inspection. From his view, he could only see his uncle, still with his shirt on, standing next to the sink making odd movements and no sign of his mother. I waved to him and gave him a weak grin since I buried to the hilt in warm pussy. Fortunately he smiled and went back to his own world. 

After some time I had to stop Harisha's from playing with my sac to avoid coming too soon. I increased my tempo and her moaning became even louder and I saw and felt her back spasm multiple times. 

As always, seeing a woman taking pleasure like this motivated me even more. I dug into her hips with both hands and started stroking her even harder. The noise from our bodies slapping against each other was loud. I bent over and squeezed her tits. I took her teats between my fingers and pinched them and pulled on them mercilessly till she squealed in agony. 

I was slamming into her so hard that she was finding it difficult to balance herself. She was now mumbling rapidly in Telugu. I also heard her moan and shout out to her God and her mother several times. 

She was in frenzy - I could have been fucking her in the middle of a mall and she wouldn't have cared. She was groaning and moaning loudly oblivious to the presence of her son. I saw him turn around and look at me. I was holding on to the wall with one hand and one hand was dug into his mother's hip. He must have seen my violent thrusting motions and the agony and pleasure on my face. But I was too close to coming to care. 

With one final thrust I buried myself into her and came. Instinctively, I cried out her name in pleasure.

--

All this time Sekhar was watching me, a little scared and apprehensive about what was happening in the kitchen. Not being able to see his mom and his uncle crying out her name loudly finally got him moving. 

Just as I emptied my final few spurts into Harisha I saw him shuffle out of the couch. I panicked since we were naked from the waist down. 

I almost shouted, "Sekhar is coming". 

Harisha swung into action. She pulled down her kameez and ran out of the kitchen to meet her son before he could see me naked. Thankfully, Harisha was wearing a long kameez so only calves were exposed. I quickly wore my boxers and jeans and gathered her salwar, panties and bra and stepped out of the kitchen. 

As I entered the living room I saw Harisha was on all fours with her ass thrust out in my direction. She was blowing kisses on Sekhar's tummy who was lying on the floor and enjoying his mother's attention. I knelt down beside her with everything that she wore underneath that kameez in my hands. She saw me holding her underwear and she gave me a quick coy glance that somehow managed to turn me on even though I had just emptied myself in her. 

I also noticed her breasts that were clearly visible since the kameez was completely unbuttoned. With both of us bending over Sekhar he could only see our faces and I used that to my advantage. I discreetly ran my fingers along her calf and up her thigh causing her to giggle involuntarily. She again glanced in my direction. This time I could see her need mixed with shyness. As I ran my fingers up her thigh I felt something sticky. With no panties on, my cum had escaped her pussy and was trickling down her thigh. 

When I looked at her, she giggled and in her musical, south-indian accent told me, "Can you guess what that is?" 

I swear, at that moment I felt like fucking her again. But I had an idea. I took her panties and went behind and cleaned up the mess I had made between her legs. I then inserted one finger and felt both our juices still floating inside her. I started finger fucking her and replaced one finger with two. 

She let out of deep sigh and buried her face in Sekhar's tummy. He was still laughing thinking his mother was playing with him. 

After about a minute of that I knew Harisha was turned on enough that I could lift her kameez and take her from behind right in front of Sekhar. But I wanted this to be naughty not embarrassing so I reluctantly decided to remove my fingers and call it a day. 

I took over Sekhar while she went into the room and dressed up. We had to air out the kitchen since it had the distinctive odor of sex. 

We had our dinner together and enjoyed each other's company without any further hanky-panky. 

##
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Affair with a Telugu Woman... - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 12:42 PM
RE: Affair with a Telugu Woman... - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 12:43 PM
RE: Affair with a Telugu Woman... - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 12:44 PM
RE: Affair with a Telugu Woman... - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 12:45 PM
RE: Affair with a Telugu Woman... - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 12:47 PM
RE: Affair with a Telugu Woman... - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 12:48 PM
RE: Affair with a Telugu Woman... - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 12:51 PM
RE: Affair with a Telugu Woman... - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 12:52 PM
RE: Affair with a Telugu Woman... - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 12:53 PM