Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
I dropped swetha on the bed and removed her shorts hanging to her knees and threw it to the ground.

“Anand, before we start i had to ask you something”

“Ok” i said as i removed my shorts

“I know this request would sound too much.. But i want to know if you are ok with it”

“Ok…” i said and sat next to swetha with my hard cock

“It’s hard for me and yogendarji to spend time together when your at home…. So….. he wanted to take me out”

“Out where?” i asked curious now

“To taj”

“Taj?.... Ohh the 5 star hotel?” i said

“Yes… for a night” swetha said shying and started fiddling with her ring again

“But why a hotel…. You guys anyway do it when i go to office” i said unsure about the hotel proposal

“It’s not romantic enough for yogendarji… he wants it to be like our honeymoon…..” swetha said biting her lips in anticipation.

“Honeymoon?” i said as i recalled ganga telling me about it.

“You know how he is…. He just wants me for a night all to himself and be his wife and all”

“And taj sounds really nice… i always wanted to go but it’s just too expensive.” swetha added

“I am really not sure… but i have a condition” i said

“You want me to put the camera on?” swetha said teasing as she wrapped her hand around my cock

“Yes.. that too.. But i want to do it with ganga …. of course if she is ok with it” i said

Swetha smile dropped and she removed her hand from my cock. I knew this was not going go down well.

“Ok but, i never want us to talk about ganga” swetha said catching me by surprise

“Really? Just like that” i said still unable to believe it

“I knew this was going to come up so i was prepared. It’s been in my mind since you first told me. Anand, I trust you, do what you want but just don’t tell me anything. I prefer not to know” swetha said her voice a little down now.

“Ok” i said

“So when is yogendarji taking you out?” i asked trying to get back to the mood, my cock was still hard

“Tomorrow evening” swetha said smiling now. I knew swetha wasn’t comfortable with me and ganga but looks like she choose to ignore all of it.

“Ohh tomorrow… i am just a little concerned that someone might see you there”

“I will cover my face when we get there… don’t worry… plus he booked an expensive suite ... no one we know will come over there”

“He already booked?” i asked surprised

“Ya…. i knew you i could convince you” swetha said pointing at my cock.

“So you are ok with me going to my honeymoon with my new husband right?” swetha said as my cock jerked

“Anand, you’re such a pervert. You get turned on everytime i mention yogendarji and me” swetha said with a smirk as she moved her hand to my aching cock again

“Do you like it when i do with him?” swetha asked as continued stroking my cock

“Yes”

“So its ok if i am his wife for the next few nights” swetha asked innocently her strokes gaining momentum

“Yes”

“and now that i am yogendarjis wife and he is my new husband…. I have to obey him right?”

“Yes”

"Your such a nice husband.. wait are you still my husband?" swetha teased

“Fuck you swetha… your such a slut” i said as i came on top of her.

“ ahhhh…yes.. Fuck your slut” swetha said as she spread her legs to let me in.

"ahhh yess.... Fuck me... fuck me like a slut" swetha moaned

i fucked her all night long.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 09-05-2019, 01:29 PM