Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
Unlike yesterday today was a quiet day. After our morning session me and swetha were mostly together throughout the day. Yogendarji mostly remained in the guest room and only came out for lunch and went back without making any moves. Swetha was on phone most of the day, i knew she was eager to do it again with yogendarji but since they were stuck with me, nobody made a move. I kinda felt like a third wheel. Ganga was the only one who looked real happy. Ever since she connected the dots and knew i wanted her, she has been giving me the looks all day. I liked it but at the same time i felt guilty. I am not sure how to deal with her anymore.

And just like that we arrived at dinner. Swetha and me finished dinner and sat on the couch watching TV. Yogendarji made his way out for dinner and ganga started laying out all the dishes for him. Swetha whispered “let me go and server him” and winked as she left before i had a chance to say anything. Swetha walked to yogendarji with her short jeans with her ass cheeks sticking out and yogendarji didn't miss a chance to grab those as soon as she came close to him. Swetha stood to left of yogenarji so he can fondle her ass with his left while eating with his right. Yogendarji seemed to like the shorts as he smiled to swetha in approval. After yogendarji finished his dinner swetha took the plate and dishes and moved to the kitchen sink to wash it as yogendarji followed.

“Let me help you swethaji” yogendarji said as he stood behind swetha while she washed the dishes.

I couldn’t actually see what was going on from the couch as they were too inside the kitchen. I could hear some whispers and giggles. They were having too much fun.

“Swetha, can you get me some coffee” i shouted just for the heck of it.

The whispers and giggles stopped and yogendarji quickly came out, gave me a smile as he made his way to the guest room. That felt good. Swetha stared at me with mock anger as i saw her short way down, exposing her pussy and ass. She didn’t even bother to pull it up as she came to me.

“You have to take responsibility now” swetha said as her short slid even further down to her knees

“Did he put it in” i asked as i saw swetha’s pussy wet.

“Ya… until you called and he had to pull it out… anand.. you should try the dhoti too.. It’s very convenient.. ” swetha said turned on

“So are you ready” swetha teased

“I am always ready” i said as i lifted swetha up as she giggled and took her to the bedroom.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 09-05-2019, 01:28 PM