Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
“Good morning” swetha said as she did not expect me waking up and started to make herself presentable. Her lipstick was smudged and her skirt was below her waist and she obviously did not have her panties on.

“Let me go and freshen up” swetha said quickly heading to bathroom before i got a chance to say anything.

My head was now clear after i came multiple times yesterday, all thanks to ganga. So, as my brain took over, i started recalling yesterday’s events one by one and then to add to it was this new honeymoon thing. What’s going on?. I also had concerns on swetha’s relationship with yogendarji. Having sex is one thing but anything more was making me wary.

Swetha came back wearing a new set of clothes, t-shirt and a very short jeans short with her ass cheeks showing. She was hot. Swetha was avoiding eye contact with me, i wasn’t sure if its because of yesterday’s events or today morning or both.

“So how was yesterday?” i asked swetha to break the silence

“Good…. What about you….” swetha asked cautiously, sitting on the corner of the bed.

“Anand, I know it was too much…. But we are ok right?” swetha added concerned

“Yes” i said unsure

“Anand, what’s going on…. You don’t look like your ok with what happened” swetha asked clearly worried now.

“To be honest, I am actually not sure” i said

“Anand….. what’s going on.. You are making me worried” swetha asked in concerned voice

“Swetha...I do like a slutty wife….. It really turns me on….but…” i said as swetha relaxed and smiled.

“But what…” swetha asked

“I am a bit uncomfortable with your relationship between you and yogendarji” i said

“Relationship?” swetha asked

“I know you said you like him… and i understand that.. You can’t just have sex with someone you don’t like.. But… how much do you like him is my concern” i said

“Anand.. My god.. You got me so worried… i just like yogendarji thats all” swetha said with a relief

“Do you love him?” i said finally what i had in my mind but was afraid to ask

“Ofcourse NOT!” swetha said in shock and moved onto me giving me a hug.

“Anand… you are the only one i love… with yogendarji it’s just a brief affair” swetha added

“I promise baby… your the only one for me” swetha said and i could see the love in her eyes and also the necklace dangling on her neck

I hugged her back and frenched her as swetha smiled wide.

“So we are good now?” swetha asked now back to normal

“Yes.. but i still need to know few things” i said

“Didn’t you already see it all “ swetha teased as she sat opposite to me.

“I want to know about, what i can’t see….. doing it with yogendarji is fine… but.. Why be his wife?” i asked

“So that is what bothering you….” swetha said finally realizing my concern.

“Anand… it’s like roleplay…. It's just psychological”

“It was yogendarji’s idea…. He always keeps asking me to marry him and be his wife.. Obviously i can’t do it, so he suggested to act like we are wife and husband and i complied“

“To be honest, i like it.... being yogendarji’s wife and treating him like he is my husband… anand…. it’s like, i am married to you but i am HIS wife… it’s so taboo”

“I guess its because its so taboo that it turns me on” swetha added with a bit of shyness in her voice

“Don’t you think so… me being his wife…. “ swetha asked as my cock twitched

“I guess…” i replied unsure. Taboo’s are always a turn on.

“This is all just like a roleplay… it’s not like he is my real husband …. unless you want it” swetha said trying to assure and tease me at the same time as swetha glanced at my hard on

“Very funny…. “ i said as swetha smiled
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 09-05-2019, 01:28 PM