Adultery From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356
Then she kissed me deeply in my mouth and holding my cock she said. Look javed how hard it is after watching his wife fucked by Nadeem. Now you believe Na that I was right? I knew you like watching me fucking other. She then said. Tell me you like it Na. I said yes. She again said tell it javed in your own words this will feel you better. You need to say it to accept mentally that you like watching me. I said yes parveen I like watching you fucked Nadeem. She smiled and said lets go home and started wearing her shalwar. I said I want to fuck you now. She smiled and said no Nadeem we will fuck at home as husband and wife in night. I want to see it hard on me not by your thinking of Nadeem fucking me.
We left and when we were heading home I asked her that who owns this flat. Parveen looked at me and said, didn’t we decided that we will not talk on this after this two hours? Then said ok I will answer you for now. This flat is owned by Nadeem friend. His friend knows that Nadeem brings his girlfriend here. But he has never seen her nor has she seen him.
We spend rest of the day as usual. Had sex in night like we used to do. The whole week was just like other pleasant week of our married life.
Next Saturday we enter Nadeem home she kissed him deeply at door. When we sit in bedroom, Parveen placed her hand on my cock over my pant and said to me, so Javed is your cock ready to get hard seeing its wife fucking other? I heard myself saying yes. She then told me to remove her kameez. I pulled her kameez off. Then she told me to unhook her bra. I did. Then she told me to unzip Nadeem. I went near him and unzipped his pant and lower it. He lifted his leg so that I can remove it completely. She then told me to remove his underwear. I dropped it and his semi hard cock was in front of my face. He lay on bed and parveen started sucking it soon it was hard. She then told me to remove her shalwar and lick her cunt. She raised her ass high while sucking him. I went between her legs and started licking her cunt. She then told me to grabbed his cock straight so than she can lower herself on it. I was grabbing it when she said yes javed hold it and insert it in your wife’s cunt. She lowered herself and starting fucking him. She bend forward and gave her boobs in his mouth while jumping on his cock. I removed my pants and started shagging. She then asked me. Tell me javed did you liked guiding his cock in your wife’s cunt. I said yes. She said again, what yes janu. I said, I liked guiding his Lund in your cunt.
They then changed position she lay on bed and he went between her legs she again said to me hold his cock javed and guide it in your wife’s cunt. Her words were making a magical feeling inside me that I can’t express in words.
He cum same way in her cunt and rest in her mouth. She kissed me again I felt that she inserted her tongue in my mouth and with her tongue she also pushed his cum in my mouth. Then holding my cock she said, tell me javed, did we spend last whole week as loving couple? I said yes. She smiled and said I told you Na this two hours fun will not affect our life. We just need to take it as fun. Did you liked watching me fuck today? I said, yes. Then she said. I think I should not take his cum with me in my cunt to my home. We should end all this here.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356 - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 01:27 PM