Romance Affair with a Telugu Woman... {COMPLETE}

Something's cooking

The next day, I arrived at her place on time. I was erect during the drive to her place and I was already leaking precum when I rang her doorbell. I had arrived out of turn. It was not our gym day, but I wanted to be aggressive. I didn't want too many days to pass for her to change her mind. Plus noticing that she was completely docile I felt I could force myself on her. 

She welcomed me inside, but a little less enthusiastically than before. She knew it wasn't our gym day but didn't bring up the reason for my visit. I tried to be my normal self. We did some small talk about our work and I began to feel more comfortable. I switched the TV onto Sekhar's favorite cartoon and started playing with him. She asked me if I was going to stay back for dinner and I promptly said yes. She served me some orange juice. 

I noticed that she was wearing a black salwar/kameez with colorful embroidery. The kameez had a mandarin collar which was her favorite. She didn't have a dupatta on since the kameez was very modest with short sleeves showing off her rounded arms. I also noticed that her hair was damp. She probably took a shower after coming from work. Maybe the shower was for me. I began to feel even more confident - after all I was the man of the house. Soon the conversation died down and she kept herself in the kitchen. 

Sitting on the same couch where we had made love yesterday I began to run the events through my mind for the umpteenth time. I remembered the initiative she took holding my cock, pressing it and sucking it. I remembered her acquiescing squeals when I pinched her nipples. But I also remembered her lack of interest in kissing me and her inert nature during our coupling. All these made me horny and confused at the same time. 

When I came back from my thoughts I realized I was staring at her. She looked up and caught my eye and I tried to give her an innocent smile hoping she couldn't see the lust in them. She smiled back but quickly averted her gaze. I took Sekhar and went into the kitchen. 

As I entered the kitchen, I could see Harisha bending over the sink and washing dishes. Her hips were nice and wide and the kameez was hugging her figure nicely without being too immodest. My immediate instinct was to walk up behind her and grind my crotch in that magnificent ass. 

Instead I took Sekhar, who was in my arms, and asked him to kiss his mummy, which he promptly did. She immediately smiled from her sons kisses and both mom and son had a kiss-fest. 

I took the opportunity to cheekily add, "Now mummy should also give uncle some kisses". 

Thankfully she took this in good humor and burst into giggles effectively telling me I had high hopes. Her lilting laughter, pearly white teeth and wonderfully accented English made my cock lurch in my pants.

Now that the ice was broken I let Sekhar go who mercifully went back to the living room to play with his toys. 

That gave Harisha and me some private time to catch up on news, television, weather, coworkers and the hundreds of topics that we usually chatted about. As our conversation progressed we became more touchy-feely and pretty soon we were standing only inches apart from each other. 

I finally mustered enough courage and apprehensively put my hand on her waist and said, "You look beautiful!"

My hand gave her waist a gentle squeeze and I pressed the lower half of my body into hers. She fell silent and I thought I blew it. After a few seconds she looked over my shoulder too check on Sekhar. After confirming that he was busy playing she slowly rested her head on my chest. At that moment, something, somewhere deep inside me told me she was mine - I could take her anytime, anywhere and any which way and she would comply. Later on I realized that I was spot on. 

I kept my cool and put my right arm around her shoulder. We were standing next to the range and I was at right angles to her with my back to the living room. I gathered her closer to me and now our bodies were touching from top to bottom. I leaned over and kissed her on the head. My right hand slipped down to her waist and I starting rubbing her in that area. From my vantage point (she was 5'2", 8 inches shorter than me) I could see the slow rise and fall of her chest. 

I increased the intensity of my rubbing and I could see her take deeper breaths. I could smell the scented shampoo she used in her hair. I ran my fingers through her fragrant hair. By now I was kissing her all over her head and moving my hand up and down her side vigorously and deliciously close to her breast. I noticed she put the ladle in her hand down and turned off the flame. 

This was an indication that she was ready for something - how far she would let me go I didn't know. Encouraged, I shifted my position and stood behind her and pressed my crotch into her lower back. She held onto the range with both hands to counterbalance my push. I put both my hands on hers, lowered myself a little and aimed for her ass and pushed deep and hard. She again looked across to the living room to see Sekhar still busy with his TV and toys. 

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Affair with a Telugu Woman... - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 12:42 PM
RE: Affair with a Telugu Woman... - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 12:43 PM
RE: Affair with a Telugu Woman... - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 12:44 PM
RE: Affair with a Telugu Woman... - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 12:45 PM
RE: Affair with a Telugu Woman... - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 12:47 PM
RE: Affair with a Telugu Woman... - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 12:48 PM
RE: Affair with a Telugu Woman... - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 12:51 PM
RE: Affair with a Telugu Woman... - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 12:52 PM
RE: Affair with a Telugu Woman... - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 12:53 PM
RE: Affair with a Telugu Woman... - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 01:21 PM