Adultery From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356
Next day Monday 10th June, parveen made dinner at our home and we went to shoaib home with dinner. She was dressed in blue saree that she wore when shoaib massaged her. To our surprise Nadeem was at Shoaib home and was helping him to pack things.
I felt embarrassment seeing Nadeem. Yesterday he saw Parveen naked in Shoaib bedroom and today he was seeing her in sexy saree, half of her breast were bulging out.
Nadeem and Shoaib completed the carton and came and sit with us. Shoaib sat with parveen and Nadeem sat with me on sofa. Nadeem said to parveen that she is looking very sexy. On which she blushed. Shoaib was sitting close to her and his hand was on her shoulders. Nadeem said to shoaib so now I know why you didn’t tried to play your favorite game with me. Shoaib laughed and said, I have told these two about our game. They know that you and I used to play with each other’s cocks.
After few talks Nadeem excused us. He said Jamila and his parents will be waiting for him on dinner and left. As soon as he left Parveen went in to deep kissing with Shoaib. During kissing Shoaib unhooked her blouse and started pressing her boobs then he sucked them for a while. Parveen had her hands on his head and she was pressing his head on her boobs. Then said lets go to bedroom. We three went there and striped our self. They both lay beside each other and he started kissing her and folding her boobs she spread her legs and said to me to lick her. While licking I heard her saying, oh shoaib I love you, how will I live without you. Somehow these words made me more excited.
Shoaib pushed me a side and inserted his cock in her cunt and started fucking her with heavy strokes. After few minutes she told him to stop and said I want to cum first let javed lick me. She went in 69 with me. She on top and took my cock in her mouth. And lowered her cunt on my lips. I was licking her cunt when shoaib insert his cock in her cunt too. She didn’t moved or stopped him instead she started moaning loudly. He fucked her with high strokes. My tongue was licking her cunt and was touching his cock. It was a strange feeling for me. He soon started Cumming in her cunt. Some of his cum even fell in my mouth and face. But she rolled quickly. She was not looking happy and said to him it was so soon. She wanted both our cocks inside her. He apologized and said, it’s difficult for a man to control with a sexy beauty like her. He said after dinner he will full fill her wish.
She went to kitchen nude for taking out food. I wore my underwear only and shoaib wore his Bermuda.
We took the dinner and went to sofa. Chatted for a while. Shoaib told us that this was a furnished apartment so he just needed to pack his and his wife belongs which he has started and soon he will finish it. He said on Sunday he will send the cartons to his father’s place and on Monday 17th June he will fly their and after a stay of one week will fly to USA.
We were sitting on sofa she was beside him. Me and Shoaib were almost naked and she was complete naked. While talks his one hand was on her boob and he was pressing it lightly. My cock was hard and as there was no tent in his Bermuda I guessed he was still limp.
Parveen said lets go to bedroom. You and I are free tomorrow but javed needs to sleep and go to office. We three went in bedroom. They both again lay beside and started kissing and she told me to lick her cunt. When I started licking I realized that shoaib had cum in it around 45 min ago and she didn’t washed it. I tasted his dry cum. I dint liked the taste or smell coming from her cunt, but I did felt urge to lick her. They were kissing and fondling each other. Parveen said to me, can you please stroke his stupid cock and get hard. I while licking her forward my hand and grabbed his semi hard cock and started stroking it. Soon it became hard. Parveen sucked his cock for a while then lowered herself on it and I inserted my cock in her ass.
Tuesday 11th June we reached shoaib home. Nadeem was there. Shoaib hugged and kissed parveen in front of Nadeem. When he left we took dinner and went to bedroom. We started in similar manner with me licking her cunt then we both fucked her cunt and ass same time. I cum in her ass and he cum in her mouth.
Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday went almost like Tuesday. Me and shoaib both fucked Parveen same time. Nadeem was present all these days when we arrived at shoaib home, but he used to leave at dinner time. Shoaib openly hugged and kissed Parveen in front of Nadeem in those days. Nadeem used to look at me with smile on his face at the time when shoaib is folding Parveen infront of us. I started feeling humiliation seeing Nadeem smiling. But same time, I didn’t find myself doing anything to stop all this.

continued....
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356 - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 01:22 PM