Romance Affair with a Telugu Woman... {COMPLETE}

I banged her for about 10 minutes.

During all this time we never touched. She kept her face buried in the crook of her arm and I held onto her hips and kept thrusting.
The fact that she was coy turned me on even more. My cock was completely covered with her white frothy discharge. Just before I climaxed, I pulled out and ropes of cum splattered all over her stomach. For a few seconds all I could hear was panting from both of us. 

I had come so violently my head starting feeling light.

Finally she removed her face from hiding and looked down at her tummy. I was still between her legs holding onto her hips. My cock had now shriveled a bit, but was still oozing out liquid. 

I bent over and kissed her on her cheek. It was our first kiss. It was wet, needy and lustful. I moved towards her lips but she immediately jerked her head sideways denying me.

I tried again with the same result. I tried once more by holding her face. This time I got a few seconds to suck on her juicy and sweet lips before she turned her head away once more. I didn't pursue it further. I was so full of lust that any part of was good for me. After licking her neck and shoulders, I moved on to her chest. 

Without any finesse, I went straight for her nipples and starting sucking them. I worked on both her teats alternately.

After a while I felt one of her hands running through my hair. Finally I was doing something right! I worked on her tits for a long time and when I lifted my face from her chest both her mounds were covered with angry red marks. My cock had once again become turgid. 

This time when I leaned forward to kiss her I received a much better response. Although she didn't kiss me back, she didn't deny me either. I took full advantage and violated her mouth as badly as I had violated her pussy and tits. I probed with my tongue and slobbered her with my saliva. In hindsight, it was very unromantic but a docile, desi woman like Harisha has always had such a lustful, violent effect on me. 

By the time I was done with her mouth I was hard again. This time though, we made love. Our arms were wrapped around each other as we coupled. I placed gentle kisses on her neck and shoulders while she lovingly fondled my hair and caressed my back. As I moved towards my second climax my pace quickened. I lifted my torso and starting stroking her hard and deep. Even she was lifting her hips to meet me with every stroke. 

Loud slapping sounds echoed in the room as I rammed my body into hers. With every stroke her breasts would heave and her midsection and thighs would jiggle deliciously. She was looking at me as if in a daze, with half closed eyes and her mouth slightly open. I was supporting my upper body by placing my hands under her pits and she had lifted both her hands above her head. I could see a thin film of sweat form around her neck and in her pits. I was sweating more profusely since she didn't like air-conditioning and she always kept it off. 

Drops of my sweat trickled down my temple and neck and collected at my chin and then fell on her torso. I bent down and kissed her mouth again. She let me kiss her without any reaction. I nuzzled her nape and neck and licked her perspiration off her shoulders. As I neared my second climax I increased the intensity of my strokes. I didn't know if Harisha was close or not but I couldn't wait. I came with a loud grunt with my cock buried to the hilt. 

--
Later I came to know she was still on the pill.

Even after the divorce she continued with her old habit for reasons more to do with inertia than anything else.
--

I lay on top of her for sometime after coming. She made no effort to push me off.

After a few moments I got off the couch wondering what to do next. 

She made no movement and continued to lie on the couch with her legs still wide open. I told her I was going to shower and hurried into the bathroom. 

As I was showering I replayed the last one hour in my head. I was surprised at her docile behavior in bed as compared to her perky, chatty nature out of it. I came out thinking I could take a few more liberties with her. 

My confidence built up, I went into the family room to see her fully clothed arranging my clothes. 

I had a towel wrapped around my torso and as soon as she saw me she handed me my clothes like a dutiful wife. I dropped my towel and became stark naked. I wore all my clothes right there in front of her while she scurried around me rearranging the furniture wiping all signs of our lovemaking.

I caught her stealing glances at my crotch several times. 

After I was ready, I told her I would see her tomorrow and left. 

##
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Affair with a Telugu Woman... - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 12:42 PM
RE: Affair with a Telugu Woman... - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 12:43 PM
RE: Affair with a Telugu Woman... - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 12:44 PM
RE: Affair with a Telugu Woman... - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 12:45 PM
RE: Affair with a Telugu Woman... - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 12:47 PM
RE: Affair with a Telugu Woman... - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 12:48 PM
RE: Affair with a Telugu Woman... - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 12:51 PM
RE: Affair with a Telugu Woman... - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 12:52 PM