Adultery From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356
I thought on this. Was he trying to date with her? What she wants? She sure enjoys his company. Then I thought he is leaving in two months so even if he is trying to flirt her or he enjoys her company too he will be gone in 2 months. So I thought I am just over reacting.
By this time the weather had changed no one was wearing sweater or coats. Parveen used to dress conservatively in school off Corse with her dopatta covering herself. It was Friday. I had a meeting outside office in first half. My home was in the way from my office to that meeting place. In Pakistan on Fridays the lunch break is of 2 hours. After meeting I thought to go to home and had lunch then go to office. It was around 14:00 pm. On way I was passing in front of the cafe which parveen said she and shoaib had lunch together. I was looking towards café when I saw Parveen and a guy coming out of it. Unconsciously I hid breaks. I assumed the guy was Shoaib. He was indeed a handsome well-built guy. Parveen was laughing on something. But the sight that caught me was that they were walking very closely while holding each other’s hands. Any one seeing them will think of them as a married couple. She was so much lost in him that she didn’t looked towards me. She sit in his car and they left while I followed. She stepped down from his car at front of my home. And I saw that when she stepped out her dopatta was in her hands which she took on her shoulder. So she was sitting with him in his car without wearing dopatta. He left after dropping her I was about to go home when I received a call from office so I postponed my lunch and went to office.
In office I was thinking. I was getting angry not on parveen but on myself. Because of my stiffed cock. I was unable to understand why I am getting excited. I had seen my wife, mother of my kids on a date with some guy, holding his hands and I was excited. Am I getting abnormal? Should I confront Parveen. Do I want to confront her?
With mixed thought I reached home. Parveen told me about her lunch. She noticed that something is worrying me and asked but don’t know why I didn’t said her anything.
In next week shoaib took her on lunch 2 times. Friday night me, kids and parveen went on dinner. The table had two long sofa type seat. One seat for 3 people. Me and my daughter sat on one seat and on other my son and wife sat. We had just given the order when I saw her face getting high lighten. I saw in her direction and there was Shoaib. She waved at him and he came near. She introduced us and offered him to join us which he agreed and sit beside parveen.

continued...
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356 - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 12:56 PM