Adultery From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356
Life was going good but then after two month my company CEO retired and new guy joined. He was a tough guy. The first step he took was that he started firing people on small issue. He wanted to bring his own team from his previous company. He was after me also and he made my life hell. Long working hours and depression effected my life. It not only effected my sex life but also my health and I started looking for other job.
I used to come late to home mostly in bad mood. No time for family and just used to go to sleep after taking a little food. Parveen and kids were also disturb due to this. Once she called me that there is no meat in home to cook so I should bring it on my way back to home. But by the time I left office all meat shops were closed. Next day when I came home she had cooked meat. When I asked she said she doesn’t wanted to disturb me so she went to market with amjad to buy things.
Amjad was our neighbor boy of around 22 years. There were only 2 flats per floor. He used to live with his elderly grandparents. His own parents had died few years back in an accident.
Then parveen started taking his help on many house hold things. I didn’t put much attention on it. I was busy in my office tensions. One day I took half day from office as I had an interview. Interview went well and this certainly made my mood good. I also came home early by 7 pm. On those days I usually used to come home by 10 pm. Parveen open the door she was happy to see me early. She was not expecting me. After many weeks I noticed her. She was wearing a blue color light material kameez. Her bra was visible through thin material and her deep neck was showing lots of her cleavage. She was looking really sexy. After many weeks I noticed an instant hard on and took her in my arms and started kissing her on door. But she stopped me and said wait we are not along. That time I saw that amjad was sitting on a sofa and looking towards us.
She told me that computer was showing error massages so she asked amjad to come and see if he can solve it and he was kind enough to help her. Kids were in their room doing there school homework.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356 - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 12:12 PM