Adultery From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356
In November we were gifted by a baby girl and two years later a baby boy. Life was almost set. Good job. Loving sexy wife. 2 kids. Life was somewhat complete. As time passed our sex life started declining. First we need to send our kids to sleep. Then we had to make sure that they don’t wakeup due to our sex sounds. As Parveen was a loud moaner it was hard to kept children sleep.
The same sort of problem was with my brother. He had 3 kids. And as we had no other room for kids they used to sleep in our bedrooms.

My parents realized this that we need a bigger home and we started searching for a bigger house. But were unable to get a reasonable one due to different reasons. On a walking distance we found a nice 2 bed flat and my mom decided that I should move into it.
This was somewhat happy moment, especially for Parveen. Our first night in new flat was wonderful. Kids were in their room. And we were not afraid of any one waking up due to Parveen loud moans. She dressed herself like a bride that night. We had a passionate sex twice that night. Life seemed to become better but I was unaware that this was a start of my changed life of which I had never thought of.
Every day when I used to come home from office Parveen used to great me with kisses. She used to prepare herself with nice dress followed by a bath. She also prepared some skin tight deep neck kameez’s showing her lots of cleavage. She knew seeing her dressed sexily makes me excited and each day we used to have lots of fun in bed. After a month she told me that after I go to office and kids goes to school she gets bore in home and as she had put on a lots of weight after 2 kids she wants to join a female gym near our home which I agreed. Within six months she lost her extra weight and became more gorgeous with a fig of 36dd 30 36. Almost each night we used to start our sex with lots of kisses then me folding her boobs followed by sucking them. Then we used to do 69 with my cock in her mouth and my tongue deep in her cunt. Then she used to take my cock in her cunt in different positions. We liked doggie and she riding on me most. She was on pills so I always used to cum in her. We also tried ass fucking but she didn’t liked it much and so we stopped it.

continued .....
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356 - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 12:11 PM