Adultery From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356
I am Javed 34 years working as a supply chain manager in a reputable company in .,abad/rawalpindi. I am married to Parveen 32 years old and mother of our 2 kids. My daughter is ** years old and son is ** years old.

It was 4th Jan 2014. I was sitting on bed beside my wife. she was nude, spread legs and he was pumping his cock in her cunt. I was stroking by cock and watching him fuck my wife. he filled her cunt and withdraw his cock. Cum was dripping from her cunt. she smiled at looking at me, hold my head and guided it towards her cum dripping cunt.
Oct -2003. I was living in PECHS area of Karachi with my parents and one brother. My sister married a year back. We had 3 bedroom flat. We belonged to an upper middle class family. I had just completed my MBA and got a nice job in MNC. I am 5.6 height avg built person. As per others comments they consider me quite handsome. I was an active member of lions club that time. The club was organizing a charity program to gather funds for orphan children’s. It was a 3 days program and we members were busy in arrangements from 3-4 days. There for the first time I saw Parveen.

She was not a member but one of her cousin was and she came with him to help us out. If you believe in love on first sight than this was the case with me. I saw her and fell for her. She was 5.4 high, fair, long hair and her fig which I guessed was 34d 28 34. She was wearing red colored shalwar kameez, along with small ornaments. When I first saw her she was laughing on something and the dimples on her chicks were just increasing her beauty.
I tried to find out about her. She was living in cant area along with her mother. Her father was in Middle East and used to come to Karachi once a year for 10-15 days. She had 2 elder sisters, both were married. She had completed her education and those days she was attending cooking and stitching classes.
I planned as such that when we were making groups and assigning different tasks for our charitable program, I took her in my group. This helped me to start conversations with her and I also offered her that I will drop her home during these program days which she accepted.

To cut short, we both fell for each other. Even after program we used to meet. After office I used to pick her up from her classes and after some drinks or ice-cream I used to drop her home. Very next month one of my uncle saw us and told my father. Dad asked me and went to Parveen home along with my mom. Both families discussed and me and Parveen got engaged and they planned our marriage in Jan 2004.

continued .....
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356 - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 12:09 PM