Misc. Erotica A String of Flowers... (By = sirajahmed10) - COMPLETE
##

Having over slept hurriedly he dressed for office. When his mother came to strap the watch his hand was already extended. Holding his hand his mother caressed the hair on it and this made him look at her.

'It is not just you who is fond of hair' she said as he looked at her.

This had an electrifying effect and made him look at his mother from head to toe. His mother was wearing a long petticoat and a shirt which happened to be her night dress. It covered her whole body and there was nothing left for any roaming eyes to see.

It was when his mother lifted her hands to push him out his eyes had a glimpse at the dark patch under her arms. Shyam was excited to see that his mother had a thick patch of hair on her arm pits. As it was just a fleeting glance he tried to peep again but before he could his mother pushed him out of the house.

-

Once in office Shyam recollected the events of the previous day. Step by step he replayed all that was said and when he recaptured the words of his mother 'do you know the meaning of placing flowers on a woman's locks,' he made it a point to learn about it.

He need not had to go far as he saw one of his colleagues wearing a string of flowers. She was the talk of the office. He sat down to have a chat with her and dug out everything pertaining to its meaning and when she revealed it, he was aghast. His face turned crimson, his heart beat faster and he had no words to reply back when his colleague quizzed him. Saying I will tell you soon he left.

It struck him hard and suddenly he felt he was growing inside. It was not the first time he felt like this. Whenever he had thought about his mother, it had happened but today it had reached its maximum.

-

The whole day his mind was racing. He was wondering what would happen if he told his mother about it, how would she react. Would she or wouldn't she take it lightly. These were the thoughts running in his mind and finally he decided to keep quiet. He felt it would be better to wait for the appropriate time.

With this decision he went home picking a string of flowers on the way.

He entered the house cautiously and seeing his mother busy he went in for a wash and after the meal he sat down on the sofa inhaling the aroma of fresh flowers. His mother saw him holding the flowers to his face. This again sent a rush of warmth through her and smiling playfully she sat down beside him and set her hair straight.

Shyam moved closer and taking hold of her tresses he nuzzled his face deeply into her soft silky hair inhaling its fragrance and then caressing them he took time to part some of her hair and when everything was to his satisfaction, he fixed the flowers. His mother was thrilled by the way he had fixed the flowers and in way of thanking him she pecked a kiss on his cheek..

Thrilled by her kiss Shyam instantly dug his face in her thick locks and as he nuzzled it deeper his lips met with the nape of her neck which sent a shiver down his spine. It was the first time that his lips had felt any part of her body. His mother too was excited on feeling his lips brushing the naked part of her neck and as she turned to face him, the same pair of lips brushed her cheeks.

The sudden brushing of his lips made her blush and before she could react, her son had straightened. Smiling at him she said 'do you like it so much.'

'Yes, I love touching its silkiness and on my face; it feels like being in..... he stopped.

'Yes, how do you feel at that moment' she asked.

'It feels as if I am in heaven' he replied.

'Do you want to be in heaven often' she asked shyly.

'Would love to,' he replied.

'I too love it when you fondle my hair and especially when you caress your face on it' she replied.

'How does it feel then' he shot back the question to her.

'Like you said it feels like heaven' she replied

'So we both love it' he said.

'Yes we do' she replied.

'It is my desire to touch you there' he said to himself thinking of the dark patch under her arms.

Seeing him talk to himself 'what are you dreaming of' asked his mother.

'I will tell you later' he replied.

'Want to keep it a secret.'

'For the time being' he replied.

'You are cute' saying it she again kissed him on the cheeks.

'Thanks, I was in need of that' he said.

'Happy.'

'More than happy' he replied.

'Can I go now' she asked getting up.

'I want to ask you something' he replied.

'Yes, what is it.' She came closer.

'Can you let your hair loose' he spoke softly.

'But then you would not be able to place the flowers in them' she replied feeling excited by his words.

'I don't need to place them any more' he replied.

'Why? Don't you like its fragrance any more' she asked.

'I love yours' he replied.

It shocked her to hear his reply. As this was leading to some intimate possessions of her body.

'Will I get something in return' she asked.

'What would you like to have' he asked.

'Mmmm a kiss would make me feel happy.

'Just a kiss' he asked.

'I will think of something else later,' saying this she went to her room.

Once inside her cubicle she again wondered what was going on. How could she say she wanted a kiss? Where was this leading to? She put forth lots of questions and unable to answer them she started to think again. She somehow felt everything would be fine.

Finally she decided he was too young and the thoughts which were running in her mind were not what he was after. He was still a boy and such feelings hardly arose in them. Thinking on those lines she went to bed.

She was totally wrong in accessing him. He was a boy five years back but now, he was eighteen and knew everything about bees and birds.

#

The next morning he waited for his mother to strap the watch. He was waiting to have another glimpse of what he had seen the previous day. Then as she appeared in front of him his eyes were focused on her arm and as she lifted it to strap the watch, he was fascinated by the sight of her slender arm and as it was raised he got a glimpse, and then finally he had a clear view of her arm pits. His eyes popped out on looking at the lovely black hair nestled under her arms and as he stood staring at it; he was shocked to hear his mother say 'soft hair.'

Those words jolted him and when he looked down and saw her caressing the tiny hair on his arms, it brought him relief and taking a cue from her words he replied 'soft and lovely too.'

'Yes soft and lovely,' saying this she let her hand down which hid the exciting view.

Taking hold of her hand and lifting it to plant a kiss, his eyes were again focused on the dark patch under her arms. His eyes were glued to the spot while subconsciously his lips kept kissing her hand.

His mother saw him staring and when she saw where it was directed, she felt warm sensations creep through her body. Not being able to withstand it she said 'is it not getting late for you.'

'Yes, but I was waiting for you to finish strapping the watch' he said feigning lost.

'I finished it long back' she whispered in his ears.

'Oh! I did not notice' he replied.

'As if you did not' saying this she pushed him out of the house.

With those words ringing in his ears he went out.

Inside the house Maya went straight to her bedroom. Standing in front of the mirror she lifted her arms and the sight which reflected in the mirror made her shiver. She could see the dark patch of hair and knowing this was what that had attracted her son, she felt thrilled. She made it a point to confirm it.

-

As the evening descended she waited for her son to come. She had not changed her dress. She was not wearing a blouse as it hid her armpits. She wanted it to be visible and also she had let her hair loose. 

Shyam was delighted on seeing his mother had let her hair loose, on closer scrutiny he found that she was still wearing the shirt and it sent a thrill up his spine. Feeling excited he went to have wash and by the time he came his dinner was ready.

After dinner with the cleaning over, Maya slowly threaded her way to the sofa. She was surprised to see Shyam not carrying flowers. Sitting next to him she held his hand and started feeling his soft hair.

'Thank you Ma' said Shyam. 

'For what.' she spoke softly caressing his hair.

'For letting your hair loose' he replied.

'It's my pleasure.'

'This is lovely' he said feeling the silkiness of her soft loose hair and as he let it caress over his face.

'How does it feel' his mother whispered.

'As I told you like heaven' he replied, inhaling its fragrance.

'And what is heaven like today' she asked.

Inhaling its aroma he said 'it can be felt not described.' 

'You, you have changed Shyam.'

'How' he asked?

'You have grown up. You are not the same as you were earlier.'

'No I have not.'

'Then I think your vocabulary has changed.'

'May be, is it to your liking' he asked.

'Very much, it is very masculine' she replied assertively.

Those words were encouraging. Caressing her hair he let one of his hand drift down and on holding her hand he said 'you know you have lovely hands.' 

'Why, what's so lovely about them' she asked.

'They are so soft and so warm' he said lifting her arm.

'Are you gauging its warmth' she asked.

'Yes, they are warmer over here' he said as his fingers reached close to its destination.

'Is it so? Do you think it is warmer up there' she asked lifting her hand a little allowing him more access. 

'It is warmer and more exciting to feel' he said sliding his fingers under her arm.

'What's more exciting to feel, my arms or something else' she asked?

'What else would I want to feel' he said without moving his fingers further.

'What you were staring at this morning' she said softly.

'What was I staring at' he asked blushingly.

'What you love to touch and feel,' she replied.

'How do you know that I want to touch and feel you there' he said.

'It's because I saw you staring at it' she replied.

Knowing very well he was caught and to come out of it he said 'is it for that reason you are wearing this shirt' he asked.

'Why? Are you not happy' she asked.

'I am but I did not feel it properly' he replied.

'But I felt your fingers brace them' she said moving closer.

'What did my fingers brace' he asked her.

'My armpits' she replied blushing.

'And what's there in your armpits that I would like to touch' he asked?

'Soft silky hair. ' Her breathing increased as she let those words out.

'Yes, I love to feel them, your soft hair' saying it, his hand slid under her arm and feeling her wet armpits he asked 'why are they so damp.'

'That's the course of the nature' she replied shyly.

Shyam was excited to hear her words and as he tried to cup her armpit his knuckles touched the forbidden softness of his mother's body. Unknowingly his knuckles had braced the swollen underside of her breast and this made him to withdraw his hand immediately. 

Maya too felt the light pressure of his fingers on her breast. She had not anticipated this and seeing Shyam baffled and to change the subject, she said 'don't you owe me something.' 

'What do I owe you' asked Shyam regaining his lost composure.

'Remember what you had bargained for' she said.

'Yes, I remember it very well' he replied.

'And are you not going to keep up your promise' she asked.

'I would have but for the tight shirt you are wearing' he replied.

'What has my shirt to do with it' she asked, not getting his meaning.

'It is difficult to execute what I have in mind' he replied.

'Are we not talking about the kiss you owe me' she asked.

'Yes, we are.'

'Then what has my shirt to do with it' she asked a little puzzled.

'It hinders in planting the kiss' he said and looked for her reactions.

It suddenly dawned on Maya. Her body sizzled at the very thought of it. She knew then that he wanted to kiss her under her armpits. It sent shivers up her spine as she had never felt before. The warm sensations further encouraged her to continue the chat and she said 'what have I do to receive it.'

'You have to wear something loose' he replied.

'Like?'

'Like a shirt two sizes bigger or you have to bare your arms' he replied.

'Do I have to go to such an extent just to receive a kiss' she said?

'Well it is for you to decide' he replied.

'Why? Can't you kiss me on my cheeks' she asked?

'Yes, I can but I want to . . .' he said.

'What do you want to' she asked again.

'Kiss you there'

'Under my armpits' she asked.

'Yes, under your armpits' he replied.

You are being naughty' she said as she got up to leave.

'So what have you decided to wear' he asked when she got up.

'I won't tell you, you are a cheat' she bawled at him.

'I have an offer to make' he said.

'What is it' she said turning back.

'It is a deal and it is to be finalized' he replied.

'Tell me what you have up your sleeve' she asked.

'It is about what you have up your sleeve' he said and as his mother opened her mouth to scream at him 'I can lend you my shirt in exchange for a kiss, a kiss on my .......'

'Ah! A very bright idea. I will be the looser both ways and you will be a winner hands down' she said.

'You would gain something, think about it' he said.

'What would I gain' she said.

'You would be able to get a kiss which I think no one has offered you before' he replied.

His words made her to think. Yes, no one had offered it and there were not many with whom she had gone so far.

Seeing her in thought he said 'shall we okay the deal.'

'You did not tell me where you want me to kiss you' she said.

'As if you don't know' he replied.

'It is very difficult to judge your intentions, you are naughty' she said as she squeezed his ear.

'Okay where do you want to kiss me' he asked.

'On this pretty face' she said squeezing his cheeks.

'Yes it is on my face, but I want it on a particular spot' he said.

'And I think I have an idea as to where that spot is' she replied blushing.

'You know it' he asked, getting excited on seeing her blushing face.

'Yes, I know it' she replied mischievously.

'Tell me' he said eagerly.

'You want to know it' she asked still squeezing his cheeks.

'Yes, yes' he replied getting excited.

'On your forehead' saying this she ran to her room.

Shyam knew that she had played a joke on him. Whatever it was one thing was certain that his mother was game enough. With these thoughts he went to bed.

Maya felt happy on having teased him. She looked forward eagerly for what was in store for the coming days. 

##
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A String of Flowers... (By = sirajahmed10) - by usaiha2 - 09-05-2019, 10:29 AM