Adultery Crush
"I wanted to blame you but the truth is I was the one who could have stopped it. I could have refused after the first dance lesson when I saw how he became. I could have stopped it at anytime last week are during the prom and afterwards. I should have just told him to bring me home and he would have. He wanted to kiss me but I was the one that started it. When his hands touched me I didn't do anything to stop him. I helped him undress. I was his first woman and some how I thought it was the right thing to do. "Don't hate me, I love you!"

"Did he hurt you at all?"

"No, he was just inexperienced. All he knew was to get in me and fuck. That is what we did; we fucked each other, four times that I remember."

"How do you feel about it?

"Now? I don't know. Last night? I loved it! He was so much like you that first time years ago. Last night might have even been better than then; I wasn't a virgin like before. I knew what I was doing and I wanted to help him as well. Gene we haven't made love like that in a long time before this last week when I would tell you how hard Ray would get dancing with me. I love the sex with you. I like to feel you filling me up and stroking your big cock in me. Lately we both have got comfortable with it; not the burning need we use to have for each other. That's what I felt with Ray last night that is why I loved it because it was like we use to be together. We had a little of that during the week and I wanted more, I never want to hurt you."

"I knew what was going to happen last night. I could tell from the way he watches you that he wanted you. I could tell that you were turned on during the week and then turned to me in bed. I didn't know what to feel as you left with him and then you handed me your rings and I knew that you were going to do it. In some ways I was jealous and in another I was turned on that another man was going to have you. I was awake when you came to bed this morning after your shower. I knew then that you had been with Ray. You went right off to sleep and I held you the rest of the night. Wait a minute." He went to his dresser and opened a drawer. "These belong to you; don't ever take them off again for any reason." He slid them back on her finger.

"Even?"

"Even that. You belong to me always and forever. I can take you with Ray but I want him to know that it is only temporary. You are my wife now and forever!

"He is going to want to do it again."

"I know, if it was me I would want you as well."

"And if he does try, tell me what you want me to do. If you say that last night is it then that is what it will be."

"You want to do it with him again don't you?"

"Yes."

"He will be here only a few more months; make his day."

"And mine."

"All three of us."
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Crush - by Darksam - 22-12-2018, 08:03 AM
RE: Crush - by Darksam - 22-12-2018, 08:31 AM
RE: Crush - by Darksam - 22-12-2018, 01:22 PM
RE: Crush - by Darksam - 22-12-2018, 05:31 PM
RE: Crush - by Darksam - 22-12-2018, 08:59 PM