Adultery Crush
"I'm sorry, but after last night I thought." She stopped him.

"That was last night. I agreed to go to the prom with you. I did every thing I promised I would and a lot more, but it's over. Gene is my husband and you are his brother, last night was fun. I loved the hell out of it; all of it. Now I have to make thing right with Gene. Don't expect a repeat of last night; I don't think Gene will be that generous again. I need for you to get out of the house today. I need time alone with Gene; I have to know where we stand."

"Are you going to tell him?"

"Yes, I can't be married to him and tell lies."

"Ok, I understand, I'll be gone for the rest of the day. I hope I have a place to stay when I get back." He leaned into her. "Give me a bye kiss." Without thinking she rose up and kissed him on the lips. She quickly looked around to see if Gene had come up. He was still at the pool. What worried her most was the feeling she had in her stomach from the kiss. She could tell him all she wanted that last night was over but she knew in her heart that it had just started. She went to her room crying as Ray left the house.

Gene saw Ray leave and watched to see if Carol would come out. He hated the feeling he had knowing that the night with his brother had put a distance between them that had never been there before. He should have never agreed to let her go out with him! He tossed the hose to the side and went in the house. Not seeing her in the kitchen he went up stairs to their bedroom. He heard her crying before he got to the room. Oh shit, he hated for women to cry.

Setting down on the bed next to her he touched her shoulder. "Are you all right?"

She threw her arms around him and squeezed as close to him as possible. He just held her for several minutes until she quit crying. "You want to tell me what this is all about?"

"Oh Gene, I am so sorry about last night. I never meant for it to go that far." She felt him tense up.

"Just how far did it go? She told him everything, not leaving out anything from the moment they left the house until he bought her home early this morning. When she finished she looked at him.

"I know you hate me but it started and I didn't stop it. I feel so bad that I didn't because it hurts you."

"It is my fault that I let it start from the first, I should have just said no when he asked me if you could go with him."
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Crush - by Darksam - 22-12-2018, 08:03 AM
RE: Crush - by Darksam - 22-12-2018, 08:31 AM
RE: Crush - by Darksam - 22-12-2018, 01:22 PM
RE: Crush - by Darksam - 22-12-2018, 05:31 PM
RE: Crush - by Darksam - 22-12-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: Crush - by Darksam - 22-12-2018, 09:00 PM