Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
Super Dinner

We both went to kitchen. While going I just kept my hand on her bare waist. Slowly I moved my hands on her ass. Just pinched her ass. She shouted saying "Keep quiet Preethu". And she genlty hit on my shoulders. Then we reached the kitchen. I removed my hands from her ass. she went infront of the stove. she was preparing the tea. but i was just playing with her. like tickling her, pulling her hairs and so many things. but she was also enjoying it. we both were fighting like kids. while fighting i took lot of advantage of touching her boobs, touching her ass, waist everything. even she was tickling me and she was also enjoying. mean while tea was ready. she put tea into cup. i asked to drink and give. we both exchanged our tea cups after drinking half half. then we both came to hall and sat on bed again. it was almost 5PM in the evening.

Now I was serious about her life. After hearing her story swear I was very much worried and wanted to do something so that my ramya will stand on her own legs. We both sat and she looked at me.

Sh : What happened preethu? Why are you looking so worried?
Me : nothing ramya I was thinking what I can do for you
Sh : hey preethu. Don’t think too much. I just belive in god. So I know hereafterwards everything will be alright. And I am confident that if you are with me I can do something in life.
Me : good ramya. Keep up this confidence.
Sh : (she held my fingers and was playing with that) at this age you really behave as if you are so grown up.
Me : (I was thinking in mind. Just sleep naked I will show u how much I am grown) nothing ramya. I just felt I need to help you.
Sh : thank you so much preethu.
Me : hey ramya by the way do u know tailoring?
Sh : No preethu. Why are you asking this question?
Me : one of my friends dad has garments company. I think we can take his help and do something
Sh : but I don’t know stiching and uncle wont send me to job.
Me : but you told he need money so only he was torturing you?
Sh : yes needs money from my house and it should be big amout. And he doesn’t want me to go to job because his mom has told that ladies shouldn’t go out for job
Me : mmmmm. What can we do now? Hey come with me we will go out.
Sh : where preethu?
Me : I will take you to the tailoring training which in the last cross.
Sh : ya I have seen it. but they charge for that.
Me : come ramya lets see how much they charge. Then we will decide.
Sh : what if uncle knows? He will start shouting on me. He will not give money also for training
Me : ok now do one thing. Tell him that you are joing some free tailoring training and they will give you one tailoring machine. You have to stitch clothes for them
Sh : but I am afraid preethu.
Me : ramya, come here (she just came infront of me and stood like a child). Life is risk, risk it. nothing will happen dear. Be bold. I am always behind you. Just have courage in you. Think if you get some money you can lead your life. And you can give Prajju good education
Sh : Yes preethu. Come lets go. Thanks for encouraging me so much.
We both went to the tailoring training shop. I enquired about the training. They told it costs Rs. 1500 for 1 month course and 1 hour daily. I asked them can she come 4 hours a day and finish it in one week? They told sure we can but she must have interest. i told she will do it. but she pulled me outside and told
Sh : preethu, what are you speaking. Rs 1500. where will we bring so much money dear.
Me : Can you finish that course in 1week? Do you have that confidence?
Sh : I have but where will we get that money?
Me : I will give. I want your life to be bright. And please ramya don’t dissapoint me.
Sh : Ok Preethu. But I don’t know how much you will help me. I feel so shy sometimes that I am not doing anything for you but you are doing so much for me
Me : You are doing so much for me Ramya.
Sh : what am I doing preethu?
Me : (just bent near her and whispered in her ears) you are giving me so much of sweet saliva. That is so much for me.
Sh : You stupid (patted on my back softly).
We registered that time only. I had some money which I had saved from my pocket money. Dad used to give me money for my expenses. In that I had given. My intention was just to make her life something good. Even though I had lust in me, sometimes I never thought of having sex with her. i used to feel i am doing something wrong in thinking of having sex with her. but sometimes when i see her boobs and ass, i used to loose control. i was always in the cofusion state. i was thinking she is thinking me as a good friend, her son and since i was helping her she was seeing her mother aslo in me. i was wondering if she might feel bad about me if she comes to know that i am behind her for sex. then whatever i was helping her she might think that i am doing for sex. but truly i was not doing all this for sex. i just wanted a helpless ladys life to be good. and dint want my efforts to be thought has advantageous.
Since it was Sunday, they told to collect the receipt next day and told her to come from tomorrow.
Me : Ramya now you have to go regularly from tomorrow.
Sh : Sure Preethu. I promise that I wont dissappoint you. I will do and show something. You are taking so much effort. How can I dissappoint you dear?
Me : that’s the spirit my sweet ramya. Come lets go now.
Sh : Ok Preethu dear. Will go now and what about our dinner?
Me : We will have outside only dear. Why again going home and preparing or taking something home.
Sh : Ok Preethu. As you say. I wont say anything. You are my mother today.
Me : That’s like my sweet kid
It was already 7.30PM. We both went little far hotel, because if someone sees us then it wont look nice. We went to a big hotel. We sat in a private cabin. The waiter gave the menu. I gave it to her. She saw and told I am understanding anyting please order for me also. then i took the menu and order the food. she was very happy eating dinner. after dinner i ordered ice cream in the end. she was having it and was making her face such a way that she was eating such icecream for the first time. the bill was around Rs 350. i still remember. it was awesome dinner. then we came back to house with fulll of heavy dinner in our stomach.
[+] 2 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 22-12-2018, 08:53 PM